Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Having a Pre-Move Clear Out

Ecoman

Country Flag
scotland
I have put a load of stuff on Fleabay prior to the big move to the Isle of Arran at the end of the month. I will be adding a load of other things to the list over the next week but if you spot something you want then give me a bell and I will take it off sale.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ecoman_daz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I will be putting a pair of VGC diving cylinders on there at some point this week. They were bought new five years ago and they have never been used. They are out of test now but if you want them we can come to an arrangement. £60 the pair as they are or £150 tested.

I also have an Aladdin Prime dive computer with facia cover and lanyard. Used on half a dozen dives but like new and comes with original box and instruction books. I will fit a new battery before sale it cost over £200 new but will accept £100

I also have a MK4/MK5 Double Cab rear tub and tailgate with a dent in the NS quarter panel. £200 buyer collects. I will even throw in a bed liner if you want it.

Bill

Last edited:
wow - arran

lovely spot to live (apart from when wind blows down powerlines and the Midges!)

what will you be doing over there?

good luck with the move

Yeah the midges are a definite downside but think it will be worth it. Ask me again in a years time :icon-wink:

My wife got a job as a GP on the island and it was too good an opportunity to miss.:icon-biggrin:

This is the advert she responded to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUlKwxPtXU

Looks absolutely fantastic, but did you ask them to substitute a Land Cruiser for the helicopter. :icon-wink:

Last edited:
Had a week there in January. Very nice. But island life might take a little getting used to. The North of the island is packed with deer. They come down to the tea rooms to pinch biscuits. A little too tame to make it sporting.

The missus and I lived on Orkney for 6 months and fell in love with Island life. We had a harsh winter up there too. I stopped at my new house just outside Shiskine a few months back and watched the deer roaming the hillside as I washed up the supper dishes! Makes a change from the Dolphins we see in Cruden Bay!!!

I'm planning on getting another LC80 as soon as my house sells. I have been considering Frazer who owns my last one and waving a wad of notes under his nose to see if he would part with the old girl.:icon-wink::icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back