Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ47 2H Sump required

spackrackman

Hi all,

a long shot, I need a sump from a 2H diesel engine for my 1984 hj47 troopy truck!

I have had a leek from the sump, mine came with a sump protector plate which over the years has trapped mud and water and slowly rotted the sump though.

Anyone?

Jonnie

hi there,, I can get that for you, give me a shout in a day or so i should have a price by then

Thanks Giles, I have sent it off for some welding! Let me know a price anyhow and will see what state it comes back in.
Cheers
Jonnie

hi there,

I have an H sump coming in on a pallet in a week or two, not sure if it is different than the 2H, i can send you a pic when its in. looking at £100

PS how easy was it to change from steel to aluminium on your 40,, i am always thinking about doing it with a 45

Giles

Hi, I got it welded up and turned out to be a nice job. The swap from steel to Ali. Seeing that I only pickup on the job very rarely with help in until recently an old cow shed then not to bad. I can see a few mistakes I have made but it's pretty awesome. Not decided what to do with the bonnet, I only have steel and I did not like the alumni one that they offer. Plus it does not fit very well. One reason being that I have not left large gaps between the wings and the cowling. Anyway I am just about to get started on it again so hopefully get it fired up for next year. Maybe!

Back