Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ61 - for sale

spackrackman

Hi all,

I have a HJ61, could do with some cash so considering selling it. Its complete but I have cut out one rear arch ready to weld up, the high roof has some holes. Rust is pretty minimal but is there and will need addressing. Its nothing like what you would expect for one from this country. I imported it a couple of years back and just not got around to doing anything with it. Rust is in the passenger side rear wheel arch, a bit in the roof and a few bits around. Its an automatic, it has a high roof, its the turbo version with manual operated diff locks and a mechanical winch. Its not registered but I have the correct documentation to do so once an MOT is present. I also have a new arch to replace the rusted section. Its been in storage for the last year. I am wanting 6k for it. If your interested then message me. If you going to try and bargin with me I am not interested as for less than 6k I will keep it and possibly start working on it next year. The advert is if someone out there really wants one and is willing to make it there own.

Cheers all
Jonnie

h61front_zps824d53b8.jpg

Oh Andy .......

You must have space for another one. or two. or ...

Don't particularly like round headlight models Chris, besides that I'm skint.:icon-biggrin:

Andy

I prefer the two rectangular ones. I assume they could be changed though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only with 2 wings, headlight panel, headlights and sidelights, indicators and associated trims and front wiring loom.
Nowt of a job.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back