HZJ 75 Aftermarket hub help

Jared1109 Oct 18, 2019

Tags:
  1. Jared1109

Jared1109 New Member I am in australia

Map
    Hi Guys

So I'm new to this site and was hoping someone would be able to help me with an issue on my 75 series. Recently my rear axle sheared off its hub studs and in the process key holed out the stud holes, so Ive got an aftermarket hub as a replacement. The problem is I can't source any wheel studs for the new hub. The studs from the original hubs are too loose for the new one and none of my local automotive stores (Bursons, Autopro, Repco, Veale) stock anything that fits. The Hub was supplied by Bursons and is identical to the Hubs sold by Repco. Unfortunately there's no brand name on the box.
    Vehicle details are: HZJ75 built in 1995. Troopy body with rear disc brakes.
    Hub Details: RH side rear Hub. Wheel stud holes are 14.5mm diameter (Im assuming a stud with a 14.6mm or 14.7mm Knurl would be needed).
    If anyone with experience with Bursons or Repco hubs could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance

2. Kimbo

Kimbo New Member I am in czech_republic

Map
    Hey there. You have disk brakes on the rear of a HZJ75? Thats definitely not original. With hubs I'd be inclined to go with OME as much as is practicable.

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter