Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ79 Camper

Why fake? Bloody good idea actually.

We should ALL put an ad up with the same picture, a description of why we’re listing it and not to buy it at all (Except from Alex who can be contacted here)
With a good description, no one will “buy yours” so there will be minimal cost to you (a small posting fee?)

Why could that not be done?

The downside would be that the guy would see what is going on an move onto something else. We would essentially lose him :( At least now, there is a very slim change plod will react.

Or just Hi-jack his account?

Possible.

Gra.
Because that would be illegal and being an easy target, all the wheels would click into place and you would be nailed.

Alex is the legal owner of the truck in question.

PHP:
Alex is the legal owner of the truck in question.
Oh dear me Chas, that one went straight over your head :doh:

His name is Axel actually, but I was trying to raise a smile here.

Alex? Alex? Who the f*** is Alex?

I take it you haven't been waiting 24 years :icon-biggrin:

Nah I been "living next door to Allan", .......

Now who can tell me who sang that?

:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At last....

The latest ad has just been pulled.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one, give me a nudge if I miss it.

@ Crispin it took me quite a while to understand "Dyslexis" . Do I get it right with this description ?

Dyslexia is one of many types of learning difficulties. There are many types of these difficulties and just about everyone has one to some extent or another. With dyslexia, the learning difficulty may range from a person with horrendous dyslexia who is functionally illiterate, to someone who is just fairly bad at reading and writing. In some instances, you'll find dyslexics who are actually okay at reading and writing seeing as the condition describes a wide range of cognitive problems, including things such as difficulty understanding directions, reading maps, and/or doing logical puzzles. You'd think that in fiction this would be portrayed accurately. You would be wrong.

Paul - thank you very much for your help - it gives me some level of relief. I'll keep googling for the same ad using different search arguments. In the past the scamer has used HZJ79 Toyota Land Cruiser Camper with some variations.
Axel

unbelievable story, couldn`t belief my eyes what i was reading! BUT :clap: for those who did something to stop the scamer!

Hi folks,
the scam has been restarted - in the ukclassifieds there is even a number to call +447563647302

May be some would like to call - my english is not so good - have a hard german accent.
Has someone an advice how to get the cops in London acting - or is that all in vaine ?
Axel

... the ad has been removed from the ukclassifieds site - I have requested to remove it from carsireland.ie as well

Heh, that's a familiar looking truck, and to think I was only wondering about it the other day, ......

Back