Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ79 Camper

And onto the next account, and next sucker punter.

Gra.

Still on ebay! I would have thought by now, he would be locked up or at least banned!
Steve

Amazing,

But you know, there are some suckers out there who genuinely think they are going to get a HZJ79 Camper for £3,990

Gra.

Attachments

• HZJ79 Camper.jpg
    HZJ79 Camper.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 191
Still on ebay! I would have thought by now, he would be locked up or at least banned!
Steve
I have reported this latest ad to eBay on three occasions but they seem reluctant to remove it.... surely as they are now aware of what is happening, they are willingly allowing this schite to obtain money by deception :x

His feedback is fake.
If you look at the purchase he made on 4th August, for Seagate baracuda
He supposedly bought it from Justopeshop.
If you look at Justopeshop's sales, it does not include sale to jimmyplop for 4th August.

Gra.

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 201
The police aren't interested and eBay aren't interested.... so it looks like what he's doing is not illegal after all.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have just spent over half an hour on the phone to eBay, during this time I managed to speak to 2 different people.

They are now certainly aware of the whole scenario and this listing will hopefully be removed within 48hrs, it will most likely be quicker.

I have also managed to get them to create an alert if an attempt is made to re-list this vehicle.

Hopefully that should make things more difficult for the scammer.... but I'll be keeping an eye out for his next attempt.

the next victim to the scam had just arrived at my doorsteps, a gentleman named Abdi Askar (german passport) lives in London Sothhall. He had paid via online banking 3,400 GBP to the following bank account
sort code 309766
Name: Victoria Jungfer
Can anybody tell the name of the bank ?
Axel

the next victim to the scam had just arrived at my doorsteps, a gentleman named Abdi Askar (german passport) lives in London Sothhall. He had paid via online banking 3,400 GBP to the following bank account
sort code 309766
Can anybody tell the name of the bank ?
Axel

was able to find the bank
LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC 309766

Equivalent Codes:
30-97-66
30 97 66 HASTINGS WELLINGTON PLACE
Chelmsford Legg St OSC, 1 Legg Street, Essex, CM1 1JS, Phone: (1245) 704928,
Chelmsford
England

the next victim to the scam had just arrived at my doorsteps, a gentleman named Abdi Askar (german passport) lives in London Sothhall.

It must be horrible for you having to explain to these folk that it's a scam :icon-sad:

So we now have:-

Name: Axel Jungfer
Account number: 87798522
Sort Code: 60-10-15
Bank Name: Natwest

Name: Albert or Louis Bakker
Account no: 26285634
Sort Code: 07-02-46
Bank: Nationwide

Account no: 19700560
Sort Code: 30-90-99
Bank: LloydsTSB

Account no: 36903568
Sort Code: 30-97-66
Bank: LloydsTSB

Unbelievable......

What I don't understand is how are these folk able to open up these back accounts? Last time I opened an account they checked everything including my postrate!

Quite scary how easy it is and how no one seems interested in doing anything. My sister in law got a £90 fine for turning right where she should mot have. Offence to fine in post was 3 days.

I wonder how many if these scams there are and how people get roped in.

Good on you Paul for persistence!

I have just spent over half an hour on the phone to eBay, during this time I managed to speak to 2 different people.

They are now certainly aware of the whole scenario and this listing will hopefully be removed within 48hrs, it will most likely be quicker....

Well 48 hours later and the eBay ad is still active.

I have just spoken to eBay again and they can't give me an answer as to why it has not been removed.

I am beginning to think that crime does actually pay.... it certainly looks like it does in this case.

Well Paul, I give you 10/10 for perseverance, but he gets £3999 every time.

I can spend £3999 in Tesco, but can't spend perseverance in Tesco.

So maybe this internet crime does actually pay.

Gra.

a far fetched theory comes into my mind - the trust & safety team of ebay is infiltrated by the scamer' s companions ?
Axel

a far fetched theory comes into my mind - the trust & safety team of ebay is infiltrated by the scamer' s companions ?
Axel
Do you know what Axel..... that theory has crossed my mind too. There can be no logical reason why eBay are continuing to let this ad run.

I do admire your persistence.

Have you considered approaching the media? Slim chances anything comes of that but you never know..

What would happen if someone set up a 'fake' eBay account, nicked the picture and put it up for £500 less, then responded to all adverts stating that the other one was a fake? Or has that been mentioned and discarded already?

What would happen if someone set up a 'fake' eBay account, nicked the picture and put it up for £500 less, then responded to all adverts stating that the other one was a fake? Or has that been mentioned and discarded already?
Or just Hi-jack his account?

Possible.

Gra.

Back