Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ79 Camper

Morning folks !

Just watching this with interest.

Gra.

For the moment let me know if you have the emails from the past with the informations.
We are located at :
Street is: Ehbuehl 48
City/State: Herrenberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
Zip/code: 7108
Here is some useful informations:
Nearest airport is Stuttgart:
take train S2 and change at halt ROHR to S1 (destination Herrenberg) same platform other track.
If landing in Frankfurt:
the way to the train station is clearly signed and very long ! Take an ICE train to Stuttgart (they run every hour) and hop on train S1 (destination Herrenberg) - last and final station.
I'll pick you up there if you decide to buy!
I'm sure you have a GPS navigator to find the way back to the channel port. If not I'll give you mine with a UK map.

You can drive the car without any problem to UK and register it there because the engine has no emission reduction control unit.
Let me know when you can come to take the camper as soon as possible?

Regards,
Axle

This is his email today. Hmmmmm Im confised now :think:

That's the standard text he sends out, he obviously can't remember who he has sent it to now....

Which bit are you confused with Karl?

Hi to all
me ( the real owner) is back from a large LC gettogether in Germany Schwalmtal_Storndorf (from Sept 7 -9). Approx 600 cars (other brands included). We had perfect weather and it was lot of fun.
http://www.buschtaxi.net

It's amazing how you folks want to nail him.

I had in all 3 bank accounts from him (my friends from buschtaxi pretended to have interest to buy the camper and forwarded every detail to me. 2 acconts from Lloyds TLB and one from another bank I can't remember). Lloyds TLB told me (on the phone) that no one was valid and the address given was an empty flat for rent thru a real eastate agent.

I can see the text I had send him month ago (e.g. how to get to my home address by train) word by word.
Some one else from this forum send my PM that the camper is on again in the classified section of ebay UK sine Sept 8th.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Land-C ... 35bf94f3c0

I will start a life chat session again with ebay and ask to have the ad removed.
thank you all for your efforts.
May you please ask to send details if the camper is really registered in Germany (I have send him the pay slip from the Finanzamt Boblingen. They deduct the taxes from my account and on that you can see my real bank account (comdirect bank Quickborn - an online bank account with no chance to pay money into it over the counter)
regards Axel

her are details from the first account
Name: Jungfer
1st Name: Axel
2nd name: Adolf
3rd name: Otto
address:
20 Copthorne Court 44 The Drive Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3JD,United Kingdom
Sort Code: 30-94-41
Account number: 35867868
Swift: LOYDGB21048
IBAN: GB79LOYD30944135867868
Bank Name: Lloyds

reply from Lloyds TLB

Dear Axel,
Thanks for your e-mail.
From the information that you have provided, I have been unable to locate details of any accounts held in your name. If you wish for us to investigate the matter further, please call us directly on:
0845 3000 000 / +44 1733 347 007 (Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)
If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Many Thanks,
Paul McLauchlan
E-mail Support
Lloyds TSB

... found the 2nd account and reported it to Lloyds TLB

Dear Ladies / Sirs,
once again, it came to my attention that someone has a bank account using my name.
Name: Axel Jungfer
Account: 50034068
Sort Code: 30-99-93
IBAN: GB13 LOYD 3099 9350 0340 68
BIC : LOYDGB21132
Bank: Lloyds
Can you please check if that account is valid and if so close the account and contact me ?

the answer was the same as above.

.... found the 3rd account in the heaps of emails

Name: G. H. P.
Sort Code: 20-12-75
Account number: 23181359
Bank Name: Barclays
Address
Herrenberg Baden-Wuerttemberg Germany
Zipcode 71083
Street: Ehbuehl 48

I did not asked Barcleys to look into it - I assumed to get the same answer as before
regards Axel

Couldnt understand the fact he had sent a address. I sent him another mail saying i want to secure the deal. See what happens now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
update Sept 10 2012 18:40
I called today our local (german) police station. The officer told me that a gentleman (retired age) from England was at my place. As we were out with the camper to BTT 2012 (Busch-taxi Treffen) he didn't see the camper he has paid for. He staid one night in a hotel in town and went to the local police station next morning and explained the case. Our cops explained the case to him, and of course he was very sad.
The police officer handling the problem had even sent him an email asking him not to travel to Germany because it's a scam. Sadly enough he didn't check his inbox before leaving.
Axel

Thanks for the update Axel.

It really annoys me that eBay seem to be dragging their heels pulling this latest ad despite it being reported numerous times, and also the total lack of concern by the UK cops :thumbdown:

Karl,

I talked to the Herrenberg registration about the procedure to get the export license plates:
a) present the sales contract
b) present your passport or ID card
c) have a temporary Certificate of Motor Insurance endorsement based on the VIN number(may be from your UK Automobile Association).
d) sign the paper for the german tax office. They deduct the tax (min. 1 month is compulsory); i.e. 422 € ./. 12
e) present document of ownership (Fahrzeugbrief) which I have; this will be handed over and updated to your name.
f) present the registration (Kfz-Fahrzeugschein) which I have. This will be replaced by an export Kfz-Schein.
g) pay the fee at the counter (EC Card is accepted).
h) have the number plates "forged" (they are actually made from plastic)

I will accompany you and guide you through the process no worries!

I suppose that you will flight until here so don't book the tickets for Saturday or Sunday. In weekends the Office Register Auto is closed. Is good to come early in the morning from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to 17:00 PM to have time to put the camper on your name and to drive it back to UK in the same day at least maybe you don't want to stay for more than one day.

PS:
Before the whole procedure can start please arrange money transfer via online banking. I must be sure to have the equivalent amount for 3.990 GBP on my account because i have only internet banking at hand no bank office and i can't take cash. Please take this into account because the transfers usually need 1-2 Working Days before landing in my account. I did the same when I bought a Morgan Plus 8 in October last year. Bought it from a retired Ford engineer in Frinton-on-Sea - traveled back via Harwich - Hoek van Holland.

When you will come?

Axel

Next mail from him will be some more details. Shame hes managed to scam yet another. If the truck was caught in a speed camera it would have all been dealt with by now.

This is all word for word what he sent me Karl.

I replied saying something like, "it sounds like you have everything well organised Axel, so please let me know where you would like the money transferring to". He then sent the bank details.

Hi axel

All sounds good to me.Can you send the details needed and i will do a transfer in my local bank tomorrow or wednesday and arrange to collect the truck once the funds are in your bank and your happy to finish the deal.Really looking forward to this truck.

Thanks again karl

Thats what i sent paul.Once i have the details im going to tell him exactly what i think of him and what he doing! Not that he will be fussed.I wonder how much he has made through it now.Must be a tidy amount.

tlchzj79 said:
update Sept 10 2012 18:40
I called today our local (german) police station. The officer told me that a gentleman (retired age) from England was at my place. As we were out with the camper to BTT 2012 (Busch-taxi Treffen) he didn't see the camper he has paid for. He staid one night in a hotel in town and went to the local police station next morning and explained the case. Our cops explained the case to him, and of course he was very sad.
The police officer handling the problem had even sent him an email asking him not to travel to Germany because it's a scam. Sadly enough he didn't check his inbox before leaving.
Axel

Words fail me. :thumbdown: Not your fault Axel, but this guy is robbing folk and the police just cant be arsed!

karl webster said:
.... I wonder how much he has made through it now.Must be a tidy amount.
This will possibly be the 4th bank account that we know of, I assume he is having to create new accounts each time he gets cash dropped into them :(

Is there no way of tracking the person who that email belongs to? Or Data protection shit gets in the way! crazy!!!

holy detail batman ...
i could see myself falling for that scam. attention to detail is amazing.

@all -
I had reported this fraud to ebay Sept 3rd. They wrote that they will appropriate action

" part of the online chat
------------------------------------------
tlchzj79 10:50:03
yes - my Toyota camper is being advertised (again) but the scamer does not possess the camper. Its registered in Germany and stands next to my house. The scamer copied all pics from an advertisment I had placed Nov 2011 in carandclassic.co.uk

Ronnie A. 10:50:08
Thank you for waiting, I have checked the listing, we’ll take an appropriate action on the listing as soon as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some days later when the ad was still on I complained again sending the complete life chat log.
Two days later I got this reply

Hello Axel,
Thank you for your report about the campervan (item 230847476672) that seller "jimmyplop2007" has listed. I understand that
you want us to look into this further since you find the offer as fraudulent.

I have taken notes of your report and we want to assure you that we'll take appropriate action if necessary based on our site rules.
The action we take may include formal warnings, temporary account restrictions and indefinite suspension,
depending on the severity of the policy breach.
Members who receive a warning or a temporary suspension will be able to continue to trade on eBay.

As I'm sure you'll understand Axel, member privacy is one of our top priorities, so we won't be able to update you
about the results of this investigation.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this matter. Your feedback helps us keep eBay a safe and fun place to trade.
Kind regards,
Jeffrey Sands
eBay Trust & Safety
------------------------------------------------------------
a save and fun place to trade !!
Axel

Ive had nothing back off him for days. Maybe he has his 4k hit then swaps his accounts then goes again??

hummm, $4k a week seems like a decent income to me ... if you have no conscience.

Back