Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jokes

(I highly recommend that you DO NOT drink anything while reading.)

My night began as any other normal weeknight. Come home, fix dinner, and play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: 'Maybe I should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet.' So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom. It was one of those 'cold wax' kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand, they get warm and you peel them apart and press them to your leg (or wherever else) and you pull the hair right off. No mess, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean, I'm not a genius, but I am mechanically inclined enough to figure this out. (YA THINK!?!) So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, my genius kicks in so I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees. ('Cold wax,' yeah...right!) I lay the strip across my thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. It works! OK, so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me! I am She-rah, fighter of all wayward body hair and maker of smooth skin extraordinaire. With my next wax strip I move north after checking on the kids, I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting championship. I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet. Using the same procedure, I apply the wax strip across the right side of my bikini line, covering the right half of my hoo-ha and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (it was a long strip) .. I inhale deeply and brace myself...RRRRIIIPPP!!!! I'm blind!!! Blinded from pain!!!!....OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half the strip. CRAP! Another deep breath and RIPP! Everything is spinning and spotted. I think I may pass out...must stay conscious...must stay conscious. Do I hear crashing drums??? Breathe, breathe...OK, back to normal. I want to see my trophy - a wax covered strip, the one that has caused me so much pain, with my hairy pelt sticking to it. I want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair. I hold up the strip! There's no hair on it. Where is the hair??? WHERE IS THE WAX??? Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The hair that should be on the strip...it's not! I touch. .. I am touching wax!! I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair. Then I make the next BIG mistake...remember my foot is still propped upon the toilet? I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down. Sealed shut! My butt is sealed shut. Sealed shut! I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself 'Please don't let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off!' What can I do to melt the wax? Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered bits and the wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off, right??? *WRONG!!!!!!!* I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit. Now, the only thing worse than having your nether regions glued together, is having them glued together and then glued to the bottom of the tub...in scalding hot water. Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax. So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub as though I had cemented myself to the porcelain!! God bless the man who had convinced me a few months ago to have a phone put in the bathroom!!!!! I call my friend, thinking surely she has waxed before and has some secret of how to get me undone. It's a very good conversation starter 'So, my butt and hoo-ha are glued together to the bottom of the tub!' There is a slight pause. She doesn't know any secret tricks for removal but she does try to hide her laughter from me. She wants to know exactly where the wax is located, 'Are we talking cheeks or hole or hoo-ha?' She's laughing out loud by now...I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the box. YEAH!!!!! Right!! I should be the joke of someone else's night. While we go through various solutions. I resort to trying to scrape the wax off with a razor. Nothing feels better than to have your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry-shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Post-Traumatic Stress counseling for this event. My friend is still talking with me when I finally see my saving grace....the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax. What do I really have to lose at this point? I rub some on and ... OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids and scared the dickens out of my friend. Its sooo painful, but I really don't care. 'IT WORKS!! It works!!' I get a hearty congratulation from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair...? THE HAIR IS STILL HERE.......ALL OF IT! So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts. I could have amputated my own leg at this point. Next week I'm going to try hair color.....

lol-045.gif
lol-045.gif
lol-045.gif
Stop it, stop it, Ooh stop it.
lol-045.gif
lol-045.gif
lol-045.gif

Last edited:
DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

40-ish..................................49.
Adventurous.......................Slept with everyone.
Athletic................................No breasts.
Average looking..................Moooo.
Beautiful..............................Pathological liar.
Emotionally Secure.............On medication.
Feminist...............................Fat & Hairy
Free Spirit...........................Junkie.
Friendship first....................Former Slut.
New-Age............................Body hair in the wrong places.
Old-fashioned.....................No B.J.'s
Open-minded.....................Desperate.
Outgoing......................Loud and embarrassing.
Professional..........................Bitch.
Bubbly Personality................Fat.
Voluptuous............................Very fat.
Large frame...........................Hugely fat.
Wants soul mate...................Stalker.

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

Yes.....................................No
No......................................Yes
Maybe.................................No
We need..............................I want
I am sorry.............................You'll be sorry
We need to talk...................You're in trouble
Sure, go ahead....................You better not
Do what you want........You will pay for this later
I am not upset.....................Of course, I am upset, you moron!
You're attentive tonight............Is sex all you ever think about?

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING MEN'S ENGLISH:
I am hungry...........................I am hungry
I am sleepy............................I am sleepy
I am tired...............................I am tired
Nice dress.............................Nice cleavage!
I love you...............................Let's have sex now
I am bored.............................Do you want to have sex?
May I have this dance?..................I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime?..............I'd like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie?......I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner?........I'd like to have sex with you.
I don't think those shoes go with that outfit..............I'm gay.

HM The Queen looked out of her bedroom window this morning and said "Looks like another reigny day"

I knew you would appreciate it Clive. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
First Christmas Joke

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The paddy replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season
Begins......

Oh Clive :doh: panties - draws :eusa-naughty: go and stand in the corner Chas was sent with his Queen joke :lol:

This morning I was in luck and was able to buy two six packs of good beer cheap at the local bottle shop.

I placed the beer on the front seat and headed back home.

I stopped at a service station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the beer, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, handsome. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?" ...

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn
as a stuffing -- imagine that. When I found this recipe, I though it
was perfect for people like me, who are not sure how to tell when
poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

1 chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing
1 cup uncooked popcorn
Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Brush chicken well with melted butter salt and pepper.
Fill cavity with stuffing mixed with popcorn.
Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's arse blows the
oven door open and the chicken flies across the room and lands on the
table, it's done and ready to eat.

And you thought I couldn't cook .....

Ethel and Margaret at the Funeral.

LORD, THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER ...

Judy married Ted; they had 13 children. Ted died.
She married again, and she & Bob had 7 more children.
Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later.
Judy remarried again, and this time, she & John had 5 more children.
Judy finally died, after having 25 children
Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.

He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said,

"Lord, they are finally together."

Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend,

Margaret: "Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"

Margaret replied: I think he means her legs, Ethel!"

Very sad news at the Nestle factory in Birmingham today.

A member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate fell more than 50 feet and crushed him underneath. He tried in vain to attract attention but every time he shouted

"The Milky Bars are on me",

everyone just cheered.

If there are sensative ladies here... please skip this... & when you do read it forgive me.....

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.
He goes up to the nurse and demands she opens the vault.
She replies "but sir it's a sperm bank"!
"I don't care open it now" he replies.
So she opens the door to the vault ad inside are the sperm donor samples.
The guy says "take one of those sperm samples and drink it".
She looks at him "BUT they are sperm samples???".
"DO IT" he shouts.
So the nurse sucks it back.
"That one there drink that one as well", so the nurse drinks that one as well.
Finally after four samples the man takes off his ski mask and says,

"See honey it's not that hard "

Has to be quote of the year (so far)

"So the nurse sucks it back"

Nice :? :lol:

Last edited:
Back