Kids Motocross

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Looking to get my 6 year old nephew into motocross, or just off roading as just been offered a cheap bike for him in very good order.
Been going through the usual sources like ebay for all the gear but wondered if there was any advice i need before going ahead with it all.

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in zimbabwe
Sep 10, 2012
Edinburgh
Garage
Like get his mum to not hit you over the head for endangering her little darling??

Other than that pearly, not really - sorry :D

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
This is something that I am keen for my kids to get into, infact the mrs is probably more for it than me. The biggest problem I have is where they can ride the bikes. There is not much local to me, and unfortunatley I don't know any of the local farmers!

If there was somewhere within 30mins or so for me they would each have a motorcross bike. I recon you could get a bike and all the kit for around £2k per kid which would include a trailer to tow them around.

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
2k, really?
I just bought a second hand 50cc trail bike for £50, and finding all the protective gear on ebay for about another £50

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
WOW just goes to show you. I suppose I was thinking of a 1 year old bike, just goes to show you how much I really know :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks