Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser for wedding car

stephcumming

Country Flag
australia
Hi,

My name is Steph. My fiance Andrew and I are getting married on November 12 this year in Dargo Victoria and would love to include a land cruiser/troop carrier. If anyone local to the area and knows of someone that might be willing for us to hire their cruiser please let me know.

Cheers!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf69JTKC-pvTdu-aXvEN3gNycBXtjf2gk2AnqbQ46zVP8QKFMSYQ.jpg
d3218102576824_b-Resized320x240.jpg

Hi Steph, and welcome. What a great idea for your wedding.

You probably won't get many replies as you seem to have put this request under 'podcasts'. Try putting this request in the 40 series section (as it is the 40 series you show in your photos). Also it would be great to hear a bit about you and your plans/ why you want a cruiser at your wedding, etc under the 'introduce yourself' section. Also where in the world Dargo Victoria is (I'm thinking Canada but could be Oz?). That should get you some good replies.

Best wishes for the future. And hope you get a Cruiser for the big day. [emoji4]

Richard

Last edited:
where in the world Dargo Victoria is (I'm thinking Canada but could be Oz?). That should get you some good replies.

Best wishes for the future. And hope you get a Cruiser for the big day. [emoji4]

Richard

I think the flag under his avatar is a clue Rich.

Can't see it or her avatar on Tapatalk Chas.

I love Dargo! Visited it many times on my High Country 4wd trips. :icon-biggrin:

I think you should contact the Toyota Landruiser club of Victoria and see if any of the members have a suitable 40 series they would be willing to let you use. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No probs Chas, I see most of them just got grey on this one. But a look at the profile shows Oz as home flag so my bad really. [emoji11]

Back