Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

land cruiser meet 2012?

THUNDER TRUCK

hello i am pretty new to the site and was wounding if they is any off road meets / camp weekend on the cards ?

me and a mate was out in our 70s at holly moor side site camp weekend and meet a lc owner, Chris ? :thumbup:

it was a good do.

2012-07-28112112.jpg

Chris? yep thats about right!!

some say," he lives on the moors at Holymoorside and occasionally visits Wingerworth"

others say," he's the Keith Moon of off-roading and his lathe is his altar"

All we know is there is only one CHRIS yeeaa

Andy(TTG) :thumbup:

Andy, made a small mod to your post. Will explain in a PM.

Chris

Hi Guys, good to see you both and your tidy 70's there. It was a good weekend. I shall try to get some links from the forum where the pics are. Some good stuff and some of the usual idiots determined to wreck their vehicles.

There is a Cruiser only meet twice a year out near Stourport. Next one is October. It's a riot. Good driving action but not (generally) damaging. Lots's Cruisers, swaps, drinking, pig roast, camping, challenges etc. Have a look in the events sections.

Chris

Nice 70's. :clap:

Lincomb is always a great weekend. :dance:

thanks where is the events section i have looked but cannt see it ?

wouldn't mind Lincomb or Stourport there a bit of a drive from me in halifax but sound fun

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
THUNDER TRUCK said:
thanks where is the events section i have looked but cannt see it ?

wouldn't mind Lincomb or Stourport there a bit of a drive from me in halifax but sound fun

Hello and yes some nice landcruisers.

if you look under "Club Function room" you will see the lincomb thread. :thumbup:

Joe

Gary makes it down from Edinbro'

If you are coming down the M1 / A38 we can meet and go in convoy.

Chris

Back