Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

Thanks Scott, its going to be an awesome holiday! :thumbup:

Hurry up Ben. I'm here in my own with too many horsey women! Need support!

See you guys for a lunchtime beero.

Gary, andy and I are going to leave here at 09.00 so we'll see you there. We can't wait ha ha. Figure we don't have much time to sup this barrel of ale, so we're going to get a head start mate. You have my mobile number.

Hi guys,

Ben has arrived, all is well and he has headed off with Richard, chas and Steve.
any problems getting here tomorrow, call me, 07896-200777.

see you then.

Have a good holiday Ben and all, with enough beer inside you it won't matter about a drop of rain...:pray:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No worries Chris, few bits to sort before I set off anyway. Might have the young un with me yet unless she goes to her grandparents.

Directions posted look spot on so sure I'll find you all :icon-biggrin:

Oh well thats my Lincomb done 9 hours to drive 220 miles and i just got home , nice fella that owns the shed at the turn off though . And Ben - that car - maybe you should have put the trailer cover over it so it doesn't frighten the horses :lol:

Me and Wayne arrived at around 2100 hours and Dirty Gal wouldn't start (what kind of eeeejit leaves the interior lights on). Well we're down int thay field watching what has to be the most spectacular light show I have ever seen. Only down sides are Jane is a little jumpy with the rumbles (well really jumpy really he is such a baby) and there is only 2 of us here.

Slightly damp here but I am a happy boy

ata6e5uh.jpg

I'm going to be a bit later then planned. TV released the magic smoke this morning so need go get one then drop young un off with her grandparents for tonight.

My guess is that the jet lag has finally caught up with our friend Ben

9a5ybypa.jpg

qy5umuta.jpg

I've just got home from a truly awesome weekend! :dance:

I'd like to say a huge thank you to you all for coming, I had such a great time! :clap:

Your all awesome guys and its always a pleasure spending time in your company. I think were very lucky as a club to have so many great people, and every Lincomb I've been to I've always thoroughly enjoyed myself. :thumbup:

I want to say a special thanks to Tony S for his generosity in letting us use his place again and for all the fire wood.

And to Steven for organizing and leading the laning trip and for being great company as always. :thumbup:

And to Chris Green 90 for not drawing cocks all over my face when I fell asleep in front of the fire. :lol:

Will get some pics up ASAP. :icon-wink:

Just finished packing away all my kit. Green truck drove beautifully and looks good on the fuel too which is a very pleasant change. Damn did it rain but the new Oz Tent stayed dry. Sorry about the snoring chaps, but trust me I wasn't the only one. I woke in the night and someone was sawing logs. Weather turned out to be really good for the main event in the end. What a stroke of luck.

Great fun, great fire, great chat and a speech thrown in for good measure.

Hey Tony, did I mention those lamb chops? Arf Arf

Was a good time and nice to meet a few more people. Need to unload the boot but no rush.

Ben can't add you on fb, only an option to message you.

Hi Ben good to see you and all of you and have a chat and a beer hi Chris wot,? Lamb chops ps big :thumbup: to Tony S
Thanks to yon all. Tony:laughing-rolling:

Great meet up again will you all?
As always thanks Tony for the use of the field.

Nice to see you again Ben and thanks for the goodies. See you again next time your over. Have a good break try not to hit it too hard .

Got home at 15:45Hrs, unloaded the dirty washing, cool box and the two boys who were marched straight up stairs for a shower by their mother who greeted us at the back door upon our arrival. She gave me one of those looks that only a mother can do when they clearly think that her two precious little sons have been returned in less than the same sparkling condition that I took them away in!!! Note to self 'Must try harder to keep them out of muddy puddles next time' if I'm allowed to bring them again that is :lol: :icon-wink: Thirty minuets later the two boys where sat down boring their sister and mother with story's of the weekends fun all sparkling, smelling of soap and wearing crisp clean clothes. I on the other hand had to wait in the garden till there was enough hot water for my shower :wtf: :icon-rolleyes:

The boys clearly had a fun weekend :icon-biggrin:

I also had had a great weekend full of surprise and laughs a plenty :laughing-rolling:

Great to see you all and thank you Tony for allowing us all to soil your land once again, you truly are a long suffering friend to us all. Thank you :thumbup:

Ben, great to see you m8, t'was like you'd never left :icon-smile: Say hello to Erin for me and thank here for her very kind text that she sent. It was a pleasure to have met her and spent some time in her company. The boys can now almost speak Australian, Welsh and what ever it is they speak in Yorkshire following the diverse spectrum of people they have spent the weekend with :icon-smile:

So when is the next one then? :icon-biggrin:

It was great to meet up again Ben and go laning together

Here's the boy doing the Cecil b De Mille bit

th_1_zpsb27f0b85.mp4.jpg

We had a great piss-up round the fire we all forgive you for falling asleep, I'm sure it was the jet lag kicking in, nothing at all to do with the copious amount of beer drunk. The cocks all over your face was seriously considered but we thought it wouldn't go down too well when you met your family later.
I can't tell you how much I envy you and your trip across the Simpson, you lucky b*stard, all the best and don't forget to post pictures of the crossing :icon-wink: as if you would forget.

Back