Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Gav Peter said:
Have they been reorganised as more of a challenge Ian?? :whistle:

Built a solid wall for Chas :whistle:
3 layers deep = bonus points.

now where's the spitting feathers smilie...

I don't do rain and camping.

Crispin said:
[quote="Gav Peter":2f85h0nl]Have they been reorganised as more of a challenge Ian?? :whistle:
Built a solid wall for Chas :whistle: 3 layers deep = bonus points.[/quote:2f85h0nl]
3 Layers? that's about 12", well I did a 10" thick wall so another couple of inches shouldn't be too much of a problem :thumbup:

Tony, Unfortuntaely due to unforeseen circumstances I am going to have to withdraw from the week end. I know it is late notice but it would also afford someone else to win the trophy.

Blackbetty crew

If anyone who's coming still has their map of the farm from last year's event, please bring it with you - there's a bit of a shortage!

Many thanks,
Toby
1990 HDJ80
1994 HDJ80

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If someone can send it to me via email before 5pm I'll print some off for you...

Think I have one Toby. It survived the fire. I was holding against the T shirt that Tony said he'd get me last year :roll:

Chris

Gav Peter said:
If someone can send it to me via email before 5pm I'll print some off for you...

Thanks for the offer Gav but I don't think anyone's got it electronically...

Chris, I'm absolutely sure Tony will have your t shirt sorted by now :whistle:

See you soon,
Toby
1990 HDJ80
1994 HDJ80

My hat is packed and I'm just finishing packing the last stuff in the Cruiser (Sundance) then I'm of to the shop for food and drink. How am I going to sleep tonight?

Toby said:
Gav Peter said:

Thanks for the offer Gav but I don't think anyone's got it electronically...

Chris, I'm absolutely sure Tony will have your t shirt sorted by now :whistle:

See you soon,
Toby
1990 HDJ80
1994 HDJ80
Can you fax it to me?

Its nearly here boys and girls,really looking forward to it,what ti,me are we all looking to arrive????

cheers Gary

Gary, why ain't your name on the list me auld mucker??? Page one of the thread... :?

A4? No it was XXXL. In black. Don't think I can get a shirt in the fax machine Gav.

C

If they're A4 I could bring one home with me tomorrow night and run off some copies but I can't do bigger than A4.

Think they were blue Chris, in A4 size for sure though... :?

Back