Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Crispin said:
who is coming from London area around 1pm on Friday? I intend setting off from work around 1-2pm.
:thumbup: Aiming to leave SW London around 1:30ish on Friday, so might be a little behind you...

I'll be leaving from work (Aylesbury) around that time.

I guess luckily for me I have a choice of vehicles to bring(on a trailer) Do I bring the 55 or my newly aquired BJ42? Both are interesting to look around, I think the 42 will be more reliable around the course but then the noise and backfiring of the 55 petrol could be fun.

decisions.

Not going to be able to make it now.

Never mind.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I may be able to make this on Sat and was wondering if anyone was maybe looking for a co-pilot as it will be just for a day as the weekend has been booked by the wife already.

Y'know, I might set off now. Major highlight of the year for me. I just love the pi55 taking, breakages (not mine though) the drinking, the camaraderie, did I mention the drinking (Steve bring enough this time, not cool having to buy petrol station vodka!) the gadgets, SA food, the off road antics - still laughing at Paul crossing the little burn in the bog last time, sorry Paul. Rev rev rev, here we go, wheelspin... Thunk. About one yard, straight down. And a bunch of great cruisers.

Have even convinced the present Mrs Chris to come along to watch on Saturday. She's not staying, don't worry. She scrubs up fairly well. She'll be gone long before the fun starts :whistle:

Chris

Like a lot of folk I can't wait, like a kid on Christmas morning. This year however I will be staying over and having a few bevvies, and hopefully will not be breaking anything, mechanical or otherwise :roll:

The one with the big fir trees. There will be signs for those who don't know the farm.

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
The one with the big fir trees. There will be signs for those who don't know the farm.Ian
Is that the one with the pile of bricks?

Have they been reorganised as more of a challenge Ian?? :whistle:

Apart from food and drink I'm packed and ready to go :character-spongebobdance: Bring it on !

im all ready. :dance:

dug the tent and camping gear out tonight, and just been tesco and bought a crate of beer and 40 x 3litre bottles of vegetable oil. just hope 120litres of fuel is enough. :thumbup:

spackrackman said:
so your running on veg oil, need to come and have a chat with you then ben!
good work
:thumbup:

im taking full advantage of the warm weather weve been having as im now runing 100% veg oil. :cool:

when we had that really cold weather last winter i could only run 50/50. :thumbdown:

Back