Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

All packed and leaving shortley, I will be stopping off at BOAB to pick up some new toys :D :D . Only bummer my co driver has blown out so I am now solo.

Steve

Right we are on our way, six vehicles in total! But my cb has packed in, can anyone bring a spare one that I can borrow or happily buy. It's going to be a quiet trip for me.
Cheers

Steve, I bet that Matt will jump at the chance to co drive with you.

C

That makes two of us. Been there. Too many leads you see. I had it plugged into the flying lead for the SWR meter!

It's all the rage you know.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just finished washing the truck with help from the twins :D

P4060551.jpg

P4060552.jpg

P4060553.jpg

And prety much loaded, just need to chuck in clothes & food & Robs bike then I really am done :think: I hope :lol:

P4060555.jpg

P4060554.jpg

Quick shower & shave then on with the packing :)

You do know it's only TWO days Steve? :cool:

C

Chris said:
You do know it's only TWO days Steve? :cool:

C
Mmmmm...........have I packed to much :think: That's not the half of it, the tent wasn't in there our clothes or food or Robs bike, oh bugger that reminds me water..... :doh: :)

Do you know, I have been a couple of times now and I'm sure I remember seeing a TAP Steve.

And a toilet and a shower! No pool though.

Chris

Steve, I'd forget about the M1 route, I went down that way last week and where the M1 and M25 merge it was hell, I came back on the M40 and via oxford, piece of pi55 !

See you all later, (if Chris ever gets here that is :whistle: )

"Bon Voyage"

Tap :!: :shock: OK, note to self take water out :thumbup: :)

BIG clean GREEN said:
Steve, I'd forget about the M1 route, I went down that way last week and where the M1 and M25 merge it was hell, I came back on the M40 and via oxford, piece of pi55 !

See you all later, (if Chris ever gets here that is :whistle: )

"Bon Voyage"
:cool: :cool: :thumbup: :D

Now I'm ready :D :thumbup:

P4060001.jpg

P4060002.jpg

ETD 15:45hrs - ETA 19:00hrs See you all then :D

If anyone is passing BAOB on there way back down south i would not mind one of thier small air tanks on clearance if you can help.

Otherwise i may be abkle to get one on my way up tomorrow if i end up comming.

just got home and my truck is filthy. had an amazing weekend and met some really nice people. :D

big thank you to every one who organised and helped run the weekend, and to Tony for providing me with the trophy, champagne and t shirt for my 1st place prize.

congratulations also to Jim for coming in a very close second in his LJ78.

ive got loads of pics so i will start a new thread. :thumbup:

Glad you had a good weekend :thumbup:

can't wait to see the pics :cool:

A big thank you to Tony, Ian, Toby and everyone else who set-up and ran the weekend :thumbup:
I had an excellent time as usual and looking forward to the next one already.

Congrats to Ben for taking the trophy - well earned from the performances I saw :cool:

For once the M40 and M25 had light traffic, nice 2 hour run door-to-door!

Now to start the repairs... :oops: (I sound like a LR owner!)

Guys, what can i say. First Lincoln trip I have been on and was absolutley amazing. Met some very friendly people, food and atmosphere were excellent. If only I had my own landcruiser to play around in. Maybe one day!! Big thanks to Crispin for letting me come along as passenger and to Tony and everybody else for organising such a fun and testing event. Looking forward to seeing all the pics. Cheers guys. :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:

Back