Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb event dates ??

what sort of vehicle was Flossie? btw i dont like names for my cars either

Flossie appears to be what Gav has named the Mog or the green\brown\black car I might have to revisit my naming convention :icon-biggrin:

Ian If you call it Flossie i will proform a snatch back i am afraid!! you are now on a warning.
stu

Thats sods law then as I will be in Normandy that week

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dare I ask how you arrived at that name. It seems to stray away from my usual naming convention, red car, green car etc.
Yes indeed, I strayed from convention deliberately for a moment there Ian; I thought it was worth investigating new pastures & figured that just suits the ferocity of the vehicle in question rightly :shifty:

Hubble bubble to you Stu; previous owners have no place at this table :eusa-hand:

:lol:

Was that a bit heavy handed? :whistle:

C'mon back Stu, Flossie's missing you already :lol:

Surely it should Klaus or Herman or something?

Gav - yes, a bit later than usual this year. Hopefully that will mean good weather...

Surely it should Klaus or Herman or something?

Gav - yes, a bit later than usual this year. Hopefully that will mean good weather...
Hmmm, Flaussie... Maybwe Toby, maybwe... :think:

Seems a while since I've driven around in the dust at Lincomb - good call :icon-cool: Do you think it'll just be the one event this yeah then...

And there goes another one onto my ignore user list, two in a day :icon-biggrin:

Might be just the one this year, our gracious hosts have their hands quite full at the moment...

Lets get this thread back on track, a page of what my truck is not going to be called is quite enough . . . . .

Only one this year? noooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaarghhh. Disappointed

Can't commit to June :icon-cry: potentially quite a busy month for work.

It's in the iCal already. Might see if I can get both 80's there. 'Silvery and Greyee' Or as I prefer to call them, the old one and the new one.

Names are for puppies.

Back