Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

Boo :-(. Bugger. Had hoped it would have to be moved so I could get there!!

Never mind - hope you all have a 'whale' of a time. No submarines in the bottom field now :naughty: :lol:

Looking forward to the pics and war-stories!

If it makes you feel any better Gary, the next free date is in September, can't do June.

Sorry. Will still let you turn up if want to pop in from Scotland. It's only a quick 7 hours!

Blue wants to play with with your ridgeback again!( sorry, forget his name)

Cheers,

Chris said:
What Andrew / Chris thing? It was just an Andrew thing as I recall :whistle:
Wow, to think I could be partly responsible for Lincomb being postponed or restricted :oops:
Fingers crossed it stays dry from here on in :thumbup:
Guess the 120s can always stay and guard the campsite if it's still a bit muddy in the woods :whistle:

gauntlet1.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andrew, did you ever get that front valance straightened out after your evasive manoeuvre last time? At least it missed the lights.

Chris

Yes, it's kinda knocked back into shape, Chris - you wouldn't really notice the damage now. :whistle:

Ian Rubie said:
Now now Andrew, all hail ATRAC :bow-blue:
Sorry Ian and the 120 owners - was just a comment in jest... I'm sure you'll all be fine :teasing-smokingcrack:

I'm sure they will be, after all the system has been well proven on flat wet grass :angry-boxing:

I feel like I should be chipping in here with a witty retort to defend my LC and indeed the 120 contingent at large. So I am.

"$£&"$&$£%^&("%$)£^$£$)£$0£33034084665

Please then read the above line as one full of insightful, witty and thought provoking retort. It should make you laugh, re-consider your comments about a 120's ability and probably invoke an in-depth lengthy debate about clever things resulting in a renewed respect for both the 120 and their owners.

Of course, there is a high probability that you're just right. In which case, please read the line as being full of insightful, witty and thought provoking retort - that backs up your argument completely but still defends the 120 and their owners with clever comedy.

Damn this empty brain and lack of insight :lol: ...
I'm in the fray - but spinning in circles not knowing which way is up :roll:
So, what he said... and him... yeah!

Sam, you'll be alright as long as you're not in a 120 shod with Dunflops :thumbup: Even Crispin with his faux-chrome rubber glove might agree.

And 120 owners are definitely more intellectumeckal than us poor simple 80 owners.
Boy am I praying I don't need to be recovered by a 120 this weekend!

Hopefully no more rain in the Lincomb area today?

It might be Ian, it might be.........

pssssst... Crispin..... ATRAC? :shhh:

He he.. not really I know what it is..... :roll:
or at least I will by the time I get to the bottom of this other browser window. :lol:

There was an incident a long long time ago where I was on a [strike:3nyoha73]bog[/strike:3nyoha73] well manicured grass with Dunlops. The slope of the grass was such that a football would stay where you left it. Even if you gave it a nudge towards the downhill.
I had to be towed out :violin:

Fortunately my Dunlops are being removed and replaced with GG AT's as we type :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sam said:
Fortunately my Dunlops are being removed and replaced with GG AT's as we type :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:o Not the Grabbers, oh dear :naughty:

:lol: pulling your leg - you'll be much better off with those. :thumbup:

A few names don't seem to be on the list of attendees? Crispin, Lorin, Olazz, Sam, Karl, Dave, Stef? You guys not coming?

Andrew Prince said:
A few names don't seem to be on the list of attendees? Crispin, Lorin, Olazz, Sam, Karl, Dave, Stef? You guys not coming?

Yeh Amy and myself will be there - we'll be helping out with running the games/activities. Looking forward to catching up with people :thumbup:

Ya, I've been slack and kept forgetting to send the form (5 second memory...) so coming with cash in hand and a sheepish plea to let me in.

Back