Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

We normally aim for 930 - 10 as a start time. There is plenty of parking around the yard or the camping area.

See you there.

:shock: Been away with work so not checked back on here since Tuesday.

Rushed home, packed the truck all sorted then started reading from page 21... :shock: Blimey - how many emotions, off :shock: , on :pray: , off :o , on :pray: ATRAC banter :shifty: ...

At least Gav didn't attempt any more log cutting :sick:

Will need to confirm with Tony tomorrow but I think the aim is for the original field with the big fir trees.

Ian

Aiming for that one, though it is a bit damp, so will have to be careful with traffic movement.

It's drying all the time, so by tomorrow pm, fingers crossed, will be ok.

Cool - sounds good, should be a bit more protected from the elements if it gets nasty... Which it won't! :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
OK for those of us that have not been before is there anything I need to know directions wise (ie. Can we just follow satnav/google or is it completely wrong?) or what to do/where to go when we arrive? :think:

Im aiming to get there about 7:30 Friday eve.

Just put the postcode in and follow the satnav :thumbup:

For those who have not been to Lincomb before, as Rob said just sat nav to DY13 9RB.
[attachment=0:2d23u2kb]lincomb.JPG[/attachment:2d23u2kb]

See you there :dance:

Ian

Attachments

• lincomb.JPG
    lincomb.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 155
Great map Ian, thanks.

When arriving in Lincomb, follow signs for UK Chasers,equestrian parking.

Please drive slowly thru the farm yard, the usual kids, horses, dogs are free range!

Sun is shining, nice and breezy.

See you later,

Great stuff - thanks.

Hope to see you all around 10'ish on Saturday morning.......the kids are even more excited than I am! :lol:

Thanks for the map. :thumbup:

Has anyone else noticed that weird shiny yellow thing in the sky? Not seen on of those before. :p

ModelMakerMan said:
Has anyone else noticed that weird shiny yellow thing in the sky? Not seen on of those before. :p
Just don't look directly at it or you'll scare it away. And we will be doomed with floods forever more :p

....and I'm off. See you all laters. :dance:

That's me done, wheels up in 10.

See ya all later.

Chris

I have no idea what it's like in this mystical place you call Lincomb - but I'm jealous :lol:

Hope it's a great weekend for you all chaps. Stay safe. Have fun :thumbup:

Prince family about to hit the road - got to pick up one kiddiewink from school and then we'll be on the road.

Weather looking great - well done to the dancers and organisers! :lol:

Hi all,

I am still on call for this weekend, but it looks like I wont be needed on Saturday - am I ok just to come up for the daytime?

Pete

Back