Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 3,4,5, 2013, weekend.

Right, now I am scraping the bottom of the barrel. If there is anyone who fancies the jump seat in my Cruiser, then give me a shout. I have paid for a full weekend for two (sounds so luxurious when you say it like that) and two co pilots have let me down.

Chris

Right, now I am scraping the bottom of the barrel. If there is anyone who fancies the jump seat in my Cruiser, then give me a shout. I have paid for a full weekend for two (sounds so luxurious when you say it like that) and two co pilots have let me down.

Chris

I will be in the same boat. Don't mind being on my own but the offer is there for anyone want to come up but not wanting to take/use their truck.

Money and Form will be in tomorrow, Just waiting for a Cheque to clear.

Chris and Chris I dont either of you are 4x4 Response members or involved in Scouting by any chance? If so I might have an explorer scout who wouldnt mind a ride round? They are good at spotting punches! :D

I used to be heavily involved with Scouting Dan, I loved it, Was the best 15 years of my life. Unfortuantely family and stuff took over so i am no longer involved. I take it the reasons you ask is Insurance/CRB type stuff. If not I would be more than happy to take them for a trundle.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Form in and transfer made. See you next weekend! phew!

Hi guys,

Just been away for a few days, will update list ASAP.

Cheers,

As much as i've enjoyed the past meetings i won't be able to make it this time

got a wedding to go to:sad-bored:

Shame I m not gonna be able to make this one as off to the Derbyshire Peak District! Hope you all have fun and will be looking out for those pics! Hope to catch the next one thou. Let the sun shine!!

I'll be up for the Saturday day only. If Rubi hill has been tarmac'd I'll take the 150 up it, anything else and I think I'll fail :(
Will be coming up for the day as Crispins co-pilot ... you know these fandangled 150's are likely to fail any time

I won't be able to make it this time* due to family "stuff" scheduled for the BH weekend.

Hope you all have a great time and looking forward to the pics as always.

* Some might be quite relieved! ;-)

Last edited:
Well a little stroke of luck for me. I will have works van all next week. Sooooo the LC is all fuelled and packed ready for friday. Just got to drop the fridge in on me way out the door.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I won't be able to make it this time* due to family "stuff" scheduled for the BH weekend.

Hope you all have a great time and looking forward to the pics as always.

* Some might be quite relieved! ;-)
Ah thats a pity Chad..... was hoping to return the favour :whistle:

i would like to jump in with somebody as i am not taking my cruiser round if there is a spare seat. i do enjoy a bit of winch bitch!!

just wondered if there are any spaces left for the satuday and sunday??
I know I'm really late and still won't know until probably wednesday evening if we can make it.
I've got to get this guys garden finished and currently running behind due to the recent weather.

Plenty of room. In fact we are still looking a little short at this time, but I know the list hasn't been updated recently and several people have declared their hand in the thread. There are always people who turn up last minute as it's not always easy to be precise with planning for some. But do come and participate. It's great even just to wander about chatting and drinking tea!

Chris

Back