Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2018

What a great meet, thanks Trev for organising it, a repeat visit would be good, lovely pub with a great menu @ great prices.

Sorry to miss it but just had the unexpected pleasure of a home visit from Karl and Holly. Thanks to Tom for the glass, Nick for offering to look after it and Karl for personal delivery.

Great people, great forum.
:thumbup:

Great weekend was had by me and George, weather wasn't as bad as expected! Top group of people and local pub was a good 'un, landlord even gave us a free top up of port! Looking forward to the next one. The talks of doing some winch challenges etc at lincomb sounded like good ideas too:thumbup:

Had a fantastic time. What can I say. It was a light bulb moment from Trevor and a new event was born. Did nowt but sit around and jaw all weekend. Phil the landlord was a star too. Nick's chicken was as good as always (although I thought a little too much garlic fella ha ha). Durban curry came out good and the weather was spot on. Until this morning.

Fantastic to see Clive and family too. What a surprise.

Cheers Trev

Top weekend. Had a great time. Couldnt find you or Tom before I left to say cheers.

Look forward to next time

Well done Trev for finding such a great spot at short notice great pub, great food & great company.
Thank the landlord again from us next time you see him please.

Andy & julie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Trev a great time once again. Lovely little spot, lovely pub and very welcoming landlord. Would be happy to stay there for a social meet anytime again. Just got in from several Green lanes today and totally knackered. Shame I just missed Clive, i believe he pulled in just as i left. Pulled it out of the hat again mate well done. Great company alround as always. And i quite liked the beer!!!!

I've passed G715 JUX a few times recently and thought that's a nice looking 60 I wonder if they know about this place and obviously you do :)

Had a fantastic time. What can I say. It was a light bulb moment from Trevor and a new event was born. Did nowt but sit around and jaw all weekend. Phil the landlord was a star too. Nick's chicken was as good as always (although I thought a little too much garlic fella ha ha). Durban curry came out good and the weather was spot on. Until this morning.

Fantastic to see Clive and family too. What a surprise.

It was a surprise to us as well Chris, I usually sulk around Lincomb dates, knowing we’re so far away, but this time we were just 1/2 hr up the road, thanks to Nick realising we were so close and tipping us off :thumbup:

I've passed G715 JUX a few times recently and thought that's a nice looking 60 I wonder if they know about this place and obviously you do :)

Thanks, yes it's on here. Actually I saw a 60-series parked on someone's drive in the Stourbridge/Dudley area, don't suppose it's yours/another member on here?

Nick

Nick.

Thanks trev for finding a gem of a spot at such short notice, i couldn't believe how kind the landlord was and how good the food menu was at such good prices, all in all a brilliant weekend good to have a catch up tithe everyone hope to go back again

No sorry don't think I've seen another one locally or know who's it is. I see your 60 when I'm out horse riding - I don't think I've passed you in my 100 yet.

Adding to everyone's comments about this most excellent LC social weekend and how Trevor pulled it out of the bag it couldn't have been better. Seeing Nick in my old 60 was a delight and meeting Clive was an unexpected pleasure. Maria and I had a great time and the location was outstanding, a pub on site, well the icing on the cake.

Sounds like I missed a great meet and an excellent turn out of trucks judging by the pics, plus the chance to meet Clive.

The resourcefulness of the Land Cruiser owners rescues a weekend from failure and turns it into a success. Well done Trevor and all involved.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

He man. Never seen trev in a t shirt even in summer. Nesh pansy.
image.jpeg

This was a photo of one of the kids before we wiped his face with a baby wipe.
image.jpeg

The kid made a couple of friends though. Unless it was the chicken wings with the beautiful sauce.
image.jpeg

Venus loving the heat
image.jpeg

The fairy ground ride as it keeps getting called.

Thanks for a great weekend guys. As always a great weekend had. Nice to see new faces again. Thanks to trev and Tom. I've included tom as his fire skills came in nicely :)

No prob regarding the window rich. Better if you bought it from me but hey ho lol. As I said dropping it off on my way past was no problem at all. A brew and a chat is always nice too.

I'd like to say another big thank you to Clive for showing up and making the effort. It was great to see him and his family finally.

I'd like to say another big thank you to Clive for showing up and making the effort. It was great to see him and his family finally.

Pleasure all ours Karl, lovely to meet you and Holly plus the famous ‘Boris’ and the ‘kids’ :lol:

(& everyone else too... but I’m afraid we might have missed one or two)..:?

We had a great time meeting new faces and catching up with all known!
Many thanks to Trevor for arranging the bash!
Made it back home safe and well.... pedal to the metal arrived in good time!!!:thumbup:

Sorry we couldn't get there - looks like you had a great time. Very busy ATM getting all the final bits together for our 11 month trip to the Antipodes

Sorry we couldn't get there - looks like you had a great time. Very busy ATM getting all the final bits together for our 11 month trip to the Antipodes
I hope you have a good trip Steve. I didn't know so I googled it, apparently The antipodes of any place on the Earth is the point on the Earth's surface which is diametrically opposite to it. Two points that are antipodal to each other are connected by a straight line running through the centre of the Earth. Well well, you live and learn.

Back