Lincomb October 6th,7th Weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just happy for a catch up,bit of a laugh and a drive around. :thumbup:

Pooling, punches, some games and some demos:

Welding basics
Diffs and driveshafts

Pootle, beer, punches, beer, pootle, beer. :lol:

I can do some elecrical basics, I think that was asked for previously and I think I can probably get a mig welder on site somewhere for some welding basics at set times as well.

Be handy to have as many masks as we can bring perhaps. Part of learning to weld is watching the pool forming. I can bring 2.

Chris

Welding would be brilliant, haven't done any since I was 18 and I was pants back then.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
2's up on the welding :thumbup:

I cant seem to find the reg form. Could someone point me in the right direction pl?

I can bring 3 welding masks. :thumbup:

John has said he may be able to bring a MIG. Id be happy to bring my ARC and a box full of rods. ;)

Tony can you send me your bank details by pm so i can fire the money over please.

Reading about Chris fitting his new suspension lift kit on his 80, made me think of something that is missing at Lincomb! :think:

A twist off ramp! :twisted:

The vehicle with the most articulation will be the vehicle that manages to get a wheel the furthest up the ramp, while keeping the other 3 wheels on the ground. :D

Attachments

• twist ramp.jpg
    twist ramp.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 233
Hi can I bring my 60 series along? It needs a run out! :D :thumbup:

No reason why you can't. Would be nice to see a 60, never seen one at Lincomb :thumbup:

Hi guys and gals,

Been a bit busy and all that, but now I can catch up.

Will put reg form up soon but just need one question answered about food.

Dave, model maker, winner last time, can do a proper pig roast. Just waiting on his prices and what s included.
I can do same as before, and plenty of it if everyone registers! ;)

Or

Go for the pig on a spit.

It's your call, I really don't mind. Dave, feel free to elaborate here if you wish.

Indian summer on the way.

Cheers, :thumbup:

As long as it's dead or very nearly and tasty, I don't care how you cook it. Vegetarians couldn't keep me away from the meet up, so count me in as always.

Chris

TonyS said:
It's your call, I really don't mind. Indian summer on the way.

Cheers, :thumbup:
Just blow it's nose, wipe it's bum and put it on a plate :lol: . I'll be there for the evening feast :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back