Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb social November 6th,7th,8th

Not too fused about the 0-30. Let's just see if he takes a shine to me first. I bet I'd be jumping faster than you are though :p

Was show jumping and cross country jumping at the weekend :icon-wink:

I've swapped my Saturday, you can put up with me all weekend this time.:icon-biggrin:

FFs Nick.

I only briefly met you this weekend and I'd had enough within 5 min....... :lol:

Seriously, glad you can make it.

For people coming.Its well worth bringing plenty of good bedding and some warm cloths. Night temps are dropping now as we all found at the weekend at the overland show. It was a wee bit chilly.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lol. Come to Scotland. Blazing sunshine up here last 2 days and temps of 20-ish (celsius before anyone gets smart)

Why you think I wondered off:icon-biggrin:

Yeah I'm glad I went and met you all even if only for 5 minutes. Looking forward to lincomb.

We're in, need a proper tepee tent with a stove thought... No fuckn way i freeze like that agian... So who's got one for sale?

was sunny and warm at Lincomb :icon-cool: Might be a bit cooler by November though :lol:

Maybe worth sending Stan at overlander a message Chris.

Were you in the nice warm caravan thoughJon?

didn't stop over Karl so no caravan but was T-shirt weather from early morning on, wouldn't have took much to stay warm overnight :icon-biggrin:

Sorry to hear you lads were cold. I thought it was chilling off so I just clicked the Lecky Blanket on for a bit and it was lovely.

Don't you lads have one of those. Oh dear I see what dreadful shame.

It makes sense now why you had your truck ticking over for four hours Chris. Lecky blanket flattened batteries lol

is that the same four hours you spent cooking Holly her breakfast. Poor girl she was starving. I reckon I ran it for about 15 mins. I ran fridge, freezer and blanket on battery all weekend.

hopefullY I will have heater by then

Back