Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb social November 6th,7th,8th

Lmao. Blame Trev

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'd have been in it if he'd have offered. If have left holly moaning to herself in the tent.

Shame on you Karl!![emoji33] [emoji33][emoji6]

Morning All,

With the weekend of the 6th November only 2 weeks away..... Is this social still happening?

I for one hope so!

Sure is. I'll drop tony or Jon a text to find out what's what. Think we will just turn up and pay etc. will update soon as.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Apparently "woo!" Isn't a long enough answer:icon-biggrin:

Yes still on for sure. Not sure which 80 I'll be in but I'll be there. Might have to break out the bell tent and woodburner. Yay.

I might pop up for the saturday as being a girl and dont feel like getting cold.....

Let me know if your going Dylan and i will bring your welcome pack.

Stu

I might pop up for the saturday as being a girl and dont feel like getting cold.....

Let me know if your going Dylan and i will bring your welcome pack.

Stu

Dont be such a puff!

You won't feel the cold once you have had a skin full.

Raises a question for me , mot runs out on the 9th so do i book it in before a pray the headlights pass or have it tested full of Lincomb mud .

I'd test it before Shayne. Get them adjusted at the test centre

Not really an option Karl the brackets that aint broke are bent all over the place and lining lights up with the bodywork is all i could do .

You should fit a new front panel Shayne, are they interchangeable? They are pre 90 series. It would sort it out properly. :think:
Its not a big job..:thumbup:

Can't buy a new slam panel its welded in , its sorted now when i say brackets i mean the the plastic housing of the lights themselves i think they had 3 bolts and a screw now they are held in with one bolt and a screw . They will be replaced with angel eyes but i would rather do it when i fit a steel bumper . Not to worry though i've just remember i have a spare set of headlights parked out front , she will never notice :whistle:

Welded in! I guess it saves on bolts!:wtf: See you at Lincomb :thumbup:

"She will never notice"????

You said that when you nicked her bonnet, Shayne! :lol:

Back