Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb social November 6th,7th,8th

Have a good one fellas. I am determined to make it to one of these gatherings one day :pray:

Yep, have a good one. Hope the weathers better than here! It's blowing a hoolie.

Hmm, yeah, that looks like fun.
Horizontal rain!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ooooops......!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ooops indeed :( .

Has Trevor* been getting over enthusiastic with the loud pedal? :icon-wink:

* Though I certainly can't be proud of my Lincomb record.:whistle:

I'd just like to thank trev n ed for showing us round woods and pointing out the tricky bits

Home dry! Thank you all for the great experience; Ed and Trev especially for the pootle around the woods today.
Thanks for pointing out that pesky tree stump Trev! One for the team mate!

'til next time.
Cruisers for life and toasties for all!!

Sam & Sam

That's a nasty scratch on the Ol' girl. Bugger...!!
Wish I could have been there, but the weather isn't my cuppa tea.
Any chance of booking a sunny weekend for 2017...??

Hope you all had a good weekend, sorry about the occasional shower! Will sort out a spring date soon, and let you know.
The winner of the very kind offer from Chris at FNB 4wd is Karl, who's name was pulled out of a saucepan by Becky.
Have a good winter, and very happy Christmas,
Cheers

Good weekend as always even if a tad damp at times.

Got back super quick being in the green std 80. Nice to be able to cruise at a proper speed, although bizarrely the speedo packed up as I went past Burton on Trent. I went up and down a few times and that was it.

Another enjoyable Lincomb, met more new friends and the old usual suspects too, weather wasn't too unfriendly, I drove up late Saturday morning and the rain cleared before I reached Birmingham and the sun showed it's face and it stayed that way until very early Sunday morning.
The usual inane banter round a camp fire was heard and a few wet ones were sunk and as it wasn't too cold I slept in the back of the truck so I didn't have a tiddly climb up the ladder to the tent.
Shame about the hidden stump Trev and congrats Karl on winning the FNB 4wd offer.
And thanks too to Nick (fbnss) for the BBQ.

Oh I wondered who won that. Well done Karl. Now you can get Holly something nice for Christmas. Like some wheel spacers or something :lol:

I think karl shoukd give up the prize for Rich for sorting the heater up for him.......
N
ice to see you all tganks for a great day.
Stu

Back