Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Summer Meet - June & Sept 2019

See you guys late in the day, am working till 6...

Truck is good to go, so just a case of finish work, jump in, see you all.

Might bring my other car...
IMG-20190627-WA0002.jpg

And even have a stash of Nick's fav fav sausages.

IMG_20190618_101123__01.jpg

Disaster! Went to put the roof tent on the truck and my lower back’s popped. Thing is, I knew it would, I had a doubt I would be attending this and I knew how it would happen, yet I still did it. :eusa-snooty: :doh:

Appointment with new chiropractor at 2:30 this afternoon. Wish me luck.

I may not be going. :crying-blue:

Blimey Rich. Bad karma. Hope they can sort you out but I've a feeling it's going to hurt.

Need to cram my snorkel on and set off after work, should be there for 6ish. Take it I can borrow someones AUS pig for my cooking needs otherwise I'll bring mine. BTW how's in for breakfast burritos, so I know how much pig to bring if I don't hear anything I'll bring it all:)?

Blimey Rich. Bad karma. Hope they can sort you out but I've a feeling it's going to hurt.
It already does Chris. Old injury I think, so I’ve had a fair bit of putting straight over the years. Had first injury there at 17 but this is the first time I’ve felt a pop though which doesn’t bode well. I may have put it back myself as I’ve picked up a few tricks over the years. Just want to make sure with the chiropractor who uses a different technique to most and came highly recommend.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Need to cram my snorkel on and set off after work, should be there for 6ish. Take it I can borrow someones AUS pig for my cooking needs otherwise I'll bring mine. BTW how's in for breakfast burritos, so I know how much pig to bring if I don't hear anything I'll bring it all:)?
Piggy, bbq and Coleman packed. I can do the curry on piggy or bbq so one will be free to cook soup on

I'll be seeing you all Saturday afternoon, not staying over though, I'm going to a classic car meet on Sunday.

Not on the field. the few he has will all be taken by motorhomes this weekend

Hope it goes Ok, sorry couldn't make it, have a poorly little man to look after :(.

Sorry we can't make this neither, at York races for a friend's birthday! Enjoy while the suns out

We had a ride over today with the whole family for a change. Mel was taken aback by how friendly everyone was. James enjoyed a dunk in the river whilst Harriett my one year old met Lottie ,Karl and Hollys little one and raff Jacobs son. Was a shame we couldn't stay for a warm up around a much needed campfire this evening!!! Have a good one the rest of you and look forward to the next meet.

Great spot for a social, good weekend & bonfire!
Thanks again Trevor for organising

Back