Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Summer Meet - June & Sept 2019

nice one,looks like it doesn't interfere with anything
and i like the 'drawbridge' for the '' i'm having a siesta moments''

IMG_20190629_210724.jpg

Three degrees of cooking.. Trevor going for the very well done, John going for a more medium to medium well, and Jacob staying with the rare finish.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi GK that is wot you call a cool looking cruiser a big :thumbup: up from Tony. Top piece. Thanks .

I've had a few folks ask me if there is any chance of having another gathering this year at the Pub. Having looked at the dates for the Overland Show and the next possible Lincomb in October, I had a chat with Phil the Landlord this evening and he could potentially offer us the 13th, 14 and 15th of September.

Given we had a good turnout this time round, I was pleasantly surprised when Phil offered breakfast as an option on the Saturday (never ever happened before so well done chaps and chapesses), he has said if the turnout is on par again he will extend that offer to the Sunday morning also.

So my question....is there enough appetite for Round 2 in September for a relaxing social and an actual warming reason to have a bonfire to boot?

Please indicate in the usual fashion by adding to the list.

Last edited:
1.Trevor
2 Andy and Maria
3.karl Holly lottie and the woof
4.nick (got work Saturday morning)

I wish it was a week earler Trev, as i'm in the UK mid-August but leaving 2nd week September.
It would've been nice to meet some more of the lads.

Cheers

1.Trevor
2 Andy and Maria
3.karl Holly lottie and the woof
4.nick (got work Saturday morning)
5. Chris

Back