Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Summer Meet - June & Sept 2019

Now, that doesn’t look like wings off any chicken I’ve ever seen…!

Guess we’re talking Durban curry? :)

oh yes! The last one was awesome, even though it did get a little dry after 5 or 6 hours on the piggy

Nope but purchased enough bacon, mushrooms, cheese and onions to make so so many breakfast burritos.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Naa, wont get to butchers after work so bought it today

Bloody typical I won't have my truck for this

Hi Guys.
Not long to this now.

As Trevor said in the first post on here. Theres no charge for the camp. The landlord just said a meal or some beers bought from the pub is all he asks. We had a meal last year and it made a nice change to the normal camps we do.

We will be having a fire and obviously the wood has to be paid for. Its cost £130. It would be nice if we could split this up a little over the people attending. Last year a few put in for wood but Trevor stumped up for the remaining shortfall.Hope everyone agrees with this.
Sorry for posting this @Trevor without speaking with you first.

It looks like an improving picture for the weekend weather too. Not before time. Hopefully it'll be dry so we can sit out around the fire. Chipping in a few quid for the wood is perfectly sensible. The wood we had last time was some of the best I've ever burned.

I'm going to try to make this but would be Friday night for a few hours, but depends on family movements.

Hi yes chipping in a few quid is ok with me not long of go its a big :thumbup: up from Tony.:auto-layrubber:

Bloomin' 'eck. Missus is coming too! So behave.

I am unable to attend sorry

Is anyone going to be returning past Bristol as I need a drill bring back from Trev? Or someone close to.paddinton or barbican ? Will be there Monday night Tuesday

Not that many names in the ring for this weekend. Worth a quick bump.
Looks like it's going to be a scorcher.

Truck and trailer all loaded. Should be leaving late afternoon after school's out.

Back