Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

mmm, lotto win, what would you spend it on?

Well I am having a trial period of retirement brought about by not having a job; and it's bloody lovely. I could do this forever. I don't have quite enough savings to make the arrangement permanent, but I can tell you that a modest Lotto win would get me over the line. One thing is for sure, whether a win or early retirement if I could manage it, I wouldn't be sodding miserable. If winning a bunch of cash or not working doesn't make you happy then A. don't play the Lotto B. keep working. C. don't ring me when I win!

OK so here's a long held dream. If you don't like guns then I can't help that. Yes guns are evil, all gun owners are the son of Satan, no one needs a gun, yawn. Whatever. Try watching this without laughing. Oh and in all the billions of rounds that have been fired at Knob Creek (even that makes me giggle) no one has been shot. When I win, not if, but when, I'm going to the next one and I'm prepared to take a few mates with me too. Sign up below.

my 1000 rounds a year allowance wouldnt last long there! awesome fun :) I would hate to be the guy who has to plug the targets afterwards :eek:

Back