Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

I know. It's really informative isn't it. I think the guy on the front is that Chris Scott chappie. Pretty sure anyway.

And I'm sure I head him call the other guy 'Warden' or something...

Latest advice from the F.O.

That's good advice....

image.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
AC running ice cold, hair cut........pretty much the last of my jobs ticked off now. Wax polish this afternoon and I'm done just leaving a trip to the mechanic before I'm set :)

I've mailed everyone meeting before the ferry from Spain today as we need to provide some details to the ticket agents so they can speed up processing us when we get there. If you could mail me back asap with the info that will be great.

George - I'll need details for you and your passenger

Cleaning your car BEFORE the trip

Mark. You are cleaning your car BEFORE the trip? :icon-surprised:

Yep, just finished I like to start looking clean but once it gets Morocco on it, it stays like the battle scars :)

I am impressed as I have not cleaned my car for 3 years. Perhaps I better had for this trip:oops:. Did you post me any stickers by the way? Thanks.

Posted them Friday 1st class so you should have them Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packing system back in, oil service done, groceries purchased. Car wash tomorrow, roof tent on then pack :)

Thanks Mark. More car washing! I now feel the pressure...

I think I'm done (almost) packing...I'm rolling in few hours alone and will meet Martin in Malaga (hope so) I will e-mail MarkW with my SPOT page so you can keep an eye on my progress. My truck looks like a christmas tree:icon-biggrin:

Attachments

• satnav_tlc80.jpg
    satnav_tlc80.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • zadna3.jpg
    zadna3.jpg
    993.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Emails sent

AC running ice cold, hair cut........pretty much the last of my jobs ticked off now. Wax polish this afternoon and I'm done just leaving a trip to the mechanic before I'm set :)

I've mailed everyone meeting before the ferry from Spain today as we need to provide some details to the ticket agents so they can speed up processing us when we get there. If you could mail me back asap with the info that will be great.

George - I'll need details for you and your passenger

George has crossed into Romania, Raid Maroc 2015 is underway :)

Back