Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Yeah I like that one. If we're speaking frenchie does it not have to be Raid Maroc to be grammatically correct??

European Land Cruiser Club? Who the F***is that Gary? Is someone from another forum coming?

Technically in Frenchois, yes it does.

Lol slip of the keyboard. Thought that other mummy looked like you Chris - you taken up modelling???

Do like that last sticker though - with Raid Maroc ...

I don't do french

we can put whatever we like :) its just a quick idea

I like the shilouhette idea, but the cruiser would be better with a rack and looking more overland on, and we wouldnt really copy someones elses logo ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good. It looks a bit like a sign for a tea room. I think the wording would be fine but the logo is a bit too twee. But I accept it's just an idea. I did quite like the mummy tombstone design from earlier. Thing is here do we want a full panel sticker, or a peel off cut out design like the lettering on our club decals. I am not really wanting to stick a great big square sticky backed plastic sticker on.

Looks like me Gary, ha ha. Only on bath nights when I am getting dry. A wookie in traditional garb would be hilarious.

Raid Maroc is ok but if any one can think of something different we can vote on the best ideas

some silly ideas from me (all would have the site addy as subtext)

The Great Camel Hunt 2015
Sahara Expedition 2015
Sand, Beer and Land Cruisers - Morocco 2015
Maroc-n-roll

sorry I'll get my coat :)

Camel hunt - sounds like a euphemism. Maroc n roll. ha ha. I like that.

We could just have Morocco 2015 I guess. It's pretty universal. Could we have a Cruiser pulling a Landrover out of trouble? No, I'm kidding.

I do like giving the trip a brand though. That's good. Sand beer and Landcruisers is a bit long. But if we had a 'slogan' it would be fun. Sun, Sand & Scorpions

Landcruiserclub.net - Land Rover Recovery Team
Morocco 2015

:D

Oh how that could backfire... Imagine the shame. Could they be magnetic?

Sand beer and Star Wars? What is it with you and wookies. Sand, beer and sunburn more like.

There are elements that I like. We need to identify a way of incorporating everyone's 'wants'.

I'd like a slogan, I'd like the date and Morocco if it's not in the slogan, I like maps but understand the issue there, I like the compass actually. In a corner somewhere. But I really like the idea of a Wookie. Now the only problem there is copyright. If we had a Dakar style Wookie, it would be awesome.

There are a lot of these things around, but I'm not sure about a solid panel sticker. I'd prefer a traced outline but hey ho. Whatever. As long as it's not pink.

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 17.14.58.jpg

My Dakar style tusken raider wasn't good enough for you? Tch!

I thought that was pretty clever with a play on raid to raider and the similarity to the Dakar figure

I'll look for a wookie and try again [emoji3]

Copyright is something to consider appropriately but if you look at most sticker sellers they don't seem to care[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a Sand Person wasn't it? Or a Jawa or some such tribe. Actually the Tuskens were the Sand People

These are not the decals you are looking for ....

Back