Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Now that IS clever. Team Raider. That works on many levels really.

You biz genius. I'd vote for that.

Last edited:
Chris, that's a really nice logo.
Must say I've never been on a trip that develops a logo, terrific ! :cool:

Re title, I was thinking "A-Marok-O" :crazy:

Ok well it is Africa ....

The traditional approach is also always good:
How about 2015 المملكة المغربية
[source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco]

I'm very envious of you on this amazing trip. Wish I could join. :royalty-pharaoh:

It was a Sand Person wasn't it? Or a Jawa or some such tribe. Actually the Tuskens were the Sand People

These are not the decals you are looking for ....

You were almost removed from the list for that ! Began to think I'd be spending 3 weeks with someone who didn't know their tuskens from jawas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

normal_Needs-More-Wookie.jpg

Fixed :)

Now if we were going in VW pick ups, A Moroc O would be cleverer than a clever thing

That's a rubbish Wookie by the way. Looks like he needs some pies.

camel hunt.png

lcc MAROC215.jpg

2 more efforts from me, notice the truck now has a rear wheel carrier, rack, rtt, winch bumper, lift and MT's

(did the camel last night before everyone said its a crap idea

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That camel is adorable. But maybe not quite politically correct. Head shots are frowned upon. People might get the hump. Cough.

Next is good Mark, really, but again it's a very solid sticker. Unless you have that as a cut out and only the white stuck to the vehicle.

But I really think Team Raider is incredibly clever. No reaon we can't have more than one decal in different sizes of course. Let's not be blinkered.

The second would only be the White so should look good on black or tinted windows

Ok maybe I'm being slow tonight but wine has been involved in my defence but I don't get Team Raider can someone explain for the inebriated?

Err, as in Tomb Raider. Tomb, Mummy, Raid - Maroc ...Team...Lots of ways to connect.

er sort of, my head hurts can I be excused?

No! You'll stay there until you come up with something stunning my lad.

OK I figure we need some vehicle graphics for this trip. Forget colours at the second, how would you feel about a peel-able vinyl something along these lines. Just an idea at the second. I would like the date and WWW cruiser in there plus the out line of Morocco. We can have UK to Morocco instead or whatever. I like the second design but with the compass at the top. On size, I have initially said something like 10" x 8" but we can have whatever we like. Just to be clear, the BLACK is backing. When you peel it all off all you see is the white bit like a skelington. Yes? So we can have the outline in red, white, black etc. it depends what shows up on your vehicle. I'd really need black. But on a black truck you'd need white? We can't design these by committee so majority rule will be it. If you put them on tinted glass they could all be white

View attachment 19076

View attachment 19078

View attachment 19077

would strongly recommend to avoid anything that that looks like a cross... ie. Compass.

I'm guessing it's supposed to be some sort of camel wrangler in his Sunday best, but looks like a Mummy to me.

Are you serious about having to have the WS on any graphic? Is the WS like the Falkland islands then, disputed territory? Mind you I seem to recall someone publicly printing a map of the UK recently and missed Wales off.

WS is disputed, we should not put anything on our vehicles that could be misinterpreted.

You know, we think that the UK borders are quite strict, but frankly looking at all the dos and dont's of getting in a country full of sand, it's no wonder so many people head here.
Do we actually turn ANYONE away?

Can you imagine getting off the ferry in Dover and the authorities stopping you for having a CB, religious charms hanging from your mirror, non alcoholic drinks in your fridge, fuel in jerry cans, maps etc. Mind you, they'd probably make you take your shoes off to check for explosives or local cheeses.

It's quite a list of things to check for isn't it. Right, so if we want to find North, make sure you use the sun.

Don't sweat it Chris.

Morocco retained some things from the years as a French Protectorate, one being the bureaucratic system. World renowned for being the worst on the planet. And then they threw Moroccans into the mix. This combination can be interesting or downright frustrating at times.

Tbh tanger med customs is fairly straightforward. Avoiding displaying cvs or the WS situation just eliminates any chance of things getting more complicated after a long day travelling.

Once through and into the wilds of North Africa things are pretty laid back. I've had runs in with the police and army before and it's all very good humoured. Even got let off speeding for being English and not French [emoji3]

I've had runs in with the police and army before and it's all very good humoured. Even got let off speeding for being English and not French [emoji3]
When we were there wild camping in the Sahara we had a visit from a couple of soldiers, their commander had sent them to see what we were up to, they pointed out the fort they had come from. We could see a faint light in the distance, it must have been at least two miles away and their commander had made them walk it.
But they were good company, one of our party had a bongo drum and the soldiers entertained us singing and playing AND drinking our beer and smoking our fags :icon-cry:, but it was a good night, they didn't leave 'til about 2 in the morning. :sleeping-sleep:

Lol

I like that but can you change the wording to "Into the Crack" or Sand in your crack ha ha ha

Best yet. Bob on.

Back