Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Cheeky git. I hope your wheels fall off.

No providing you car is legal at home its fine. TBH I don't think Morocco as an equivalent to the MOT at all.

I take all my truck paperwork with me but I have only been asked for registration docs (V5) and insurance by custom or the police in Morocco

George, if I'm in time can I have another three sand and one red (all XL).

If I'm too late, no problem.

Mmm. Sand coloured. Ok I'd like one as well please - large

Sand? You lads planning on hiding?

Lads ... Lads....? Come on it's not funny now. Where are you ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I did some research the other day and "sand colour" Tees could vary in colour actually. I'm posting a pic of the sand colour we are getting.There are some other sand like looking colours with brave or stupid names like: coyotte, military gold...I actually like the one from the photo and I'm getting some.

Attachments

• Sand_T.jpg
    Sand_T.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I did some research the other day and "sand colour" Tees could vary in colour actually. I'm posting a pic of the sand colour we are getting.There are some other sand like looking colours with brave or stupid names like: coyotte, military gold...I actually like the one from the photo and I'm getting some.

Looks good, thank you.

Woo hoo - 5 weeks today I strap my 80 Series to my arse and head for Portsmouth with a quick overnight stop at Mr Jerman.

Roll on 1 October :)

Nice one, are you going to Chris' to help him back in to the roof tent?

No I'm going early to teach him how to set up a handbrake on an 80 Series. He just can't seem to get it right :)

No, just a nice break on the long schlep from Edinburgh and de-risks the journey a bit - will be easier to do the final hop to Portsmouth from Chris' rather than try ram it all in over one day :)

Wise Gary. When we went to Morocco in 2013 via Portsmouth we started the day from Carlisle and found the M6 closed near Birmingham so had a big slow detour. Another chap (Pete who used to post on here) nearly missed ferry due to this and was last to board :(. So we were glad we didn't try to drive it all in one day

Saying that we are another 3 hours drive north of Edinburgh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad I only have 90 miles to the ferry.

If we meet at the big tescos at Port Solent we can fuel up. grab some supplies before dropping down to the ferry

http://www.tesco.com/store-locator/uk/?bID=3055

If we meet at 14:30 that gives us plenty of time before the ferry sails. If anyone is running late go straight to the ferry and we'll meet in the bar. Just look for a bunch of lost weirdos with camel t-shirts

Right, going dark for a couple of days. Just off to Scotland to punch holes in big shaggy mammals. Yummy.

No wifi in the woods.

Mark is there fuel in Spain near where the ferry chicks is out? Think I'd rather put in cheap Spanish diesel instead if possible

Back