Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

George is approaching Romania :)

Dropped the truck off this afternoon for ne clutch and ball joints. Everything all packed ready, I set for off :)

Been thinking about the Plage Blanche tide issue a bit today, I see that we have three options

1. Stick to the current plan and hope its ok when we get there, or take the detour rounfd the back of the beach if it isn't
  2. Divert down to Tafroute in the Anti Atlas then pick up a piste south to Assa rejoining our planned route. This would put us a day ahead of the plans so we'd need to fill that day somewhere
  3. Slow down a little on the way to the beach so we get there about 15:30 when we should be ok with the tide.

Just something to think about we can discuss options on the way

Buggah !!!! Weekend packing and double check has a snag list, off to the workshop in the morning.

Have been in Scotland since Thursday, back to Switzerland tomorrow. Car has been at the mechanics to get all fluids and vitals checked. Will drive daily this week to make sure all is ok (well as much as possible). Got so much to do until Friday work wise. We shall leave Geneva most probably early Saturday morning and drive as far as we can. The Spanish port is 18 hour drive and we are three so will try to do it in one hit....

so so looking forward to this..

Guten tag :) Passing Austria....had rain and fog untill about an hour ago, was slower than a snail....Now I got sun shine and A1 motorway.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks like George is making progress and about to enter France

Weather forecast for the week ahead is looking good, temps have dropped slightly but still low 30's and sunny :)

Ok two days to go and Chris has gone very quiet, not the hyperactive 4 year old on xmas eve excitement I was expecting so........................................................................

What the hell is he building now?

I'm working my nuts off so that I can leave with a clear desk. What happens after that .. well who gives a s***

BTW I am not 4 I am 4 1/2

Anyone passing the Dordogne free beer and BBQ!

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Well…….. I'm just about finished, packing later and then boat tomorrow for the UK section.

IMG_2131.jpg

Looking good Pete - apologies I haven't sent the stickers through just yet, I'll bring them with me on Friday

Excellent! Been packed for weeks so just twiddling thumbs now. Double checked all my oils today. Moved the front diff breather just to give me something to focus on. Even put in a remote fridge and freezer temp monitor. Friday just can't come soon enough.

Last Tesco shop to do, hair cut, feed Gary and it'll be Friday morning.

And I have left the office. Final pack and check then wheels rolling at sparrows tomorrow

Well new clutch is fitted but only 1 new ball joint, my reliable mechanic I've used for over 20 years has let me down badly this time. I'll be having words or a serious nature with the owner. They had the truck on Sunday so plenty of time to do the work

Have a great safe trip guys. Look forward to the pics

81e24228f422c46647c7be2af41304fd.jpg

Food arrived from the UK. Will start to pack the car tomorrow... 3 sleeps to go...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Err, yummy? Or possibly not? You'd better not park near me when I am cooking my tea. It might upset you. I have chicken Rendang, Green Curry, Sweet and Sour chicken, chorizo bean stew, Chicken Laksa ...

Oh and lots of bacon.

Gotta love that vacuum packing machine.

Back