Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Chris could you just drop in to Paris and pick up an engine I bought on ebay. Buyer collects.........I'll pay you. :icon-biggrin:

Well the drive flange on the t box is wobbly, the ujs have gone and the slip joint is close to going right round in the splines plus the gearbox makes different noises in each gear
That's off roading for you I guess. It'll make it back home I'm sure. It's a cruiser.
Nothing that won't be on Toyodiy I'm sure. Just need to put my reading specs on and get my wallet out

Paris? Last I checked Paris was in France Frank. I'm quite a bit left of there. Like an entire country? As much as I'd like to help, let me put it this way - no.
I'm on the ferry

uploadfromtaptalk1445442985671.jpg

Sunrise .... One of many

looking forward to seeing more photos.

Maybe we those that went can arrange a little slide show for Lincombe?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris
Well the drive flange on the t box is wobbly, the ujs have gone and the slip joint is close to going right round in the splines plus the gearbox makes different noises in each gear

did you borrow my L.R by any chance :icon-biggrin:

52a23ef93307abe6772dbcd2c614bf3c.jpg

e751730f3e0d20b6bc8a55d2f87c6e67.jpg

Byron and I are just enjoying some food on the trek back north after soaking up the last of the African sun on the ferry to Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back on the ferry home ok. 5 trips and 20k miles of piste in a standard 95. Got a few clunks to investigate but the old girl survived the trip fine. Both Byron and I are on our way home safe and sound

No news from George and Isleofman for a couple of day.........probably still lost in the medina at fez

Gary and I just an hour or so from docking. For me it's then just a 4 hour trundle but G has quite some distance to go.
I'll unpack tomorrow.

Good luck with the traffic. My heart always sinks when I come back and know I've got to face UK traffic again.

Will get onto M6 toll and just trundle along until it becomes the M47 or whatever then onto the A702 then home. Mind-numbing driving - I hope :)

Should get in about 06h00 tomorrow :(

Grow up chaps. Anyone would think you are coming back after being shot up in a bombing raid over Berlin. :icon-biggrin:.

I'm currently in a hotel Santander awaiting ferry - George and I parted about 20 hours ago soon as we landed Spain....The 75 still pulling very well up to about 65MPH with a good wind behind it !!!!

Good to hear you escaped Fes ok.

I'm back home safe and sound. Byron should be home in an hour or so.

That's everyone safely back in Europe afaik

Back in Wales

Yep. I got home 15 minutes ago. I am whacked but what a great trip - thanks Mark :icon-biggrin:. Now to open a bottle of red and warm up some of the food I carried to Morocco and back :icon-rolleyes:.

Stinky vats ! I need a sprig of mint leaves :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Random photos taken with my phone......
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    881.3 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    847 KB · Views: 162
Back