Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco T -20 hours

Crispin said:
tumbleweed2.gif

These reports and pictures are rivaled only by the instructions on the side of a bag of charcoal :mrgreen:

Come on fellas
Just waiting for a few photos off the LR driver before I start :thumbup:

Well what an interesting trip that was, got back 00:30 this morning after an 880 mile 18 hour stint.

The Land Rover TD5 we were with suffered a failing U/J joint and a lost hub bearing cap, the cap was repaired with a shampoo bottle top and the U/J was replaced in Zagora.

The Land Cruiser..... oh dear, it seems the alleged OEM replacement radiator I brought off eBay could not cope with the 57 (yes 57) degree heat of the desert, she was drinking a liter of water every 100 miles :(

Pictures and trip report to follow :thumbup:

Oh and has anyone seen Lord Lucan... after arranging to meet him in Meknes and exchanging many texts, he vanished without trace :o

Well, there is one mystery settled: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ranted-more-than-40-years-after-disappearance

Now, if we can only find out what happened to the second mystery.

#It'sLongAgoAndI'llTellAll?

They took their time...... which reminds me, I never did sort out a trip report :doh: been 3 more times since 2010 :whistle:

Here's a link to last September photos if that helps to let me off the delay writing the 2010 trip :pray:

Back