Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My experience with Pedders Suspension

Knucklehead

Booked time off work today for arrival of my new Pedders suspension and get it fitted.

Was a bit surprised when I removed one of the rear shocks and noticed it had no plastic cover with paint scraped off around the body.
No big deal, touch it up.

My excitment soon turned to dismay when I removed one of the front shocks out of the box and the bushes/washers were nowhere to be seen.

Sent an email to Pedders and being Saturday thought would hear nothing till Monday.
Received a call from Michael soon after apologising for the screw up and promising to send two new shocks out Monday.

What was turning into a real disappointing day was made a lot better by cracking customer service form Pedders.

As has often been said, it's not the service that you get when you buy something that's the real truth. It's what they do to put it right when it goes wrong.

Thats so true Chris.

Couldn't fault Pedders response to the problems with my order and have no hesitation in recommending them to others here on the Forum.

Dave.

I can't work out what happened here re parts but as soon as I saw the email, I had to phone even on a Saturday morning to sort it.

Please let us know when your replacement shocks arrive and once you have fitted them your thoughts.

We're all about happy customers here and we believe that we have great products but they're nothing if they're not backed up with great service as well.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Michael,

Not to worry.
If the shocks/springs are half as good as the Pedders customer service I'll be a happy boy.

Thanks,
Dave.

Really can't fault the customer service from pedders, got a phone call from Michael today to check I'm happy with the kit and to make sure all is well. Was a pleasant surprise and nice to know their customers are valued.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
More importantly ... how are the kits riding?

It rides well, a bit stiffer then the stock stuff it replaced but feels great with the 35's on.
Still got arb's on but no excessive body roll and doesn't feel like a lifted truck (unless sat in traffic lol)

Back