Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My hzj 76

Filip

Country Flag
czech_republic
Hi everybody,
here is my 76 series Land Cruiser.
Now is 5 years old and has almost 150 000 km.
I bought it with 4000 km 3 years ago. Soon after I start to build a travel overland car from it for me and my family and our dog.
Firstly I replaced original not realy comfortable front seets by Recaro travel seats with better side stabilisation and much better settings. Than I made a deep centre console box with right arm rest and water bottle holder. After that, I fit in the engine bay seccond 100A battery with Ctek d250 dc charger and Ctek smartpass and dual battery monitoring system by National Luna. To the cargo area 3000w 12 to 220 converter for my beloving coffe espresso. Next I made water systém, I placed 60 l water tank from Front runner to the cargo area just behind the back bench seat and instal hot water exchanger to the water cooling system of the engine. than I placed water outlet with connection for shower house and hot water mixing tap to the front grille of the car. all theese 3 water components are conectet by inox flexible tube. And the system is powered by Flojet triplex 11l/m water pump. the system could be feed from build in water tank or from outside source and its very easy to change. To the cargo erea I made drawer system with one draw for my Engel MR 40 fridge and special holder for Cremesso espresso machine.
Than I made flat roof rack for my family size Sunday Campers fooftop tent.
And here are some pictures

Dual battery system and on the righ side behind the fuel pump is water exchanger

DSC_3006.JPG

Water tank and dc to ac converter
DSC_1862.JPG

Drawer system with fridge, coffe and on right side water pump
DSC_2480.JPG

Camp site under aged olea tree about 20 m from the beutiful small beach in chroatia on Losijn island
DSC_2156.JPG

Lunch time near Cortina d'ampezzo
DSC_0003.JPG

Early morning at Lac de Moiry swiss alps
DSC_3729.JPG

Welcome to the club Filip! :thumbup:

Great intro and great car! It looks awesome! :clap:

Welcome! Great first post and an excellent truck. Nice mods.

Enjoy your travels.

Welcome to the forum Filip, great intro and photos too, good to see you touring and getting the best from your hard work... :thumbup:

welcome from France - great intro, great truck. I esp like the child space hand made with love in the back :)

Back