Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Top Gear

frank rabbets

Guru
New Top Gear is now called "The Grand Tour" and starts today on streaming service Amazon Prime for £8 per month. Each show cost £4.5 million "reenter amount" £4.5 million to produce. The preview shown on Beeb Breakfast today.

I am an "Amazon Prime" member and bought one of those "Fire Stick" adaptors for use with the 50" high-tech flat screen TV.

It sounds wonderful but my slow and unreliable Broadband means its not going to work I'm afraid - the signal keeps dropping out.

The Fire Stick has picked up a BT Wi-Fi hotspot that looks encouraging. I am a BT Broadband customer but so far I have been unable to log into the Hot Spot . . . . Grrrrr Technology, got to love it :icon-mad.

Will I ever get to see "The Grand Tour" ??? - I'll keep persevering with the tech'.

Bob.

I just watched it - it had recorded on my "Watch List".

Its just like the old days - marvellous :thumbup:.

More please :lol:.

Bob.

Waiting to see when "Sickbeard" on my NAS downloads it for me

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
"OK . . . . Who Shot Our Drone . . ?????"

:laughing-rolling:

Brilliant.

Bob.

If I make the H aerial a lot bigger for my B+W 403 lines will I pick it up ?
Only if you get someone to hold it juuust in the right position and not move Frank.

Those were the days. 'Give horizontal hold a twiddle. No that's worse. That's it there'

My Dad had a big mirror set up on a chair in front of telly. That way he could settle down standing behind the telly trying to get the picture stable.

No Rich they would not. Everything too easy and they're swamped with info. Computer telly does not seam to be any more reliable across the board.

Back