Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

sevenedz

Country Flag
england
Hello I'm Matt from Stockport recently became owner of a 1994 landcruiser Amazon 80 series. I'm very happy with it, it has 2" pedders lift roof rack and hannibal tent everything works as it should all 3 lockers 182000 miles and climbing. I have this week had the BEB shells replaced and fuel pipe filler neck ( came with car from previous owner who didn't get chance to change before selling)
First thing I would like to do is a boot build drawers fridge leisure battery setup. Weighing up different options. I'll be going to adventure overland show this weekend in Stafford. My first use of the hannibal tent and looking round get some ideas.

Welcome matt.
we have a club pitch if you want to join it. if you have other plans no probs.

Hope you enjoy the 80.

Welcome Matt nice vehicle and great ideas planned look forward to seeing some pictures of your future projects. :thumbup:

Welcome matt.
we have a club pitch if you want to join it. if you have other plans no probs.

Hope you enjoy the 80.
Loving the 80 so far be great to join you at the show. Is there anything I need to do or just show up and find you.

just got to the gate and ask where landcruiserclub is parked mate.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Matt, Welcome to the club. Nice truck. You'll find there are a lot of different boot build storage set-up's on here, if you use the search function you'll find lot of build threads and photos with ideas.

Hi Matt, Welcome to the club. Nice truck. You'll find there are a lot of different boot build storage set-up's on here, if you use the search function you'll find lot of build threads and photos with ideas.
Thanks will look into them.

Back