Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NFU Insurance

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
My insurance is due for renewal on 23 June 2012.
So far NFU have quoted me £544.35

Fully comp.
£500 voluntary excess
£50 glass replacement
Protected no claims

Should I ask Together Insurance, or is £544.35 a decent quote.?

Gra,

Graham said:
My insurance is due for renewal on 23 June 2012.
So far NFU have quoted me £544.35

Fully comp.
£500 voluntary excess
£50 glass replacement
Protected no claims
Should I ask Together Insurance, or is £544.35 a decent quote.? Gra,
Sounds like a good quote, I tried 2Gether but they came nowhere near Adrian Flux, they wanted well over £200 more and that included the club discount. :o

Hi,

PM your contact details and I will have one of our team call you to discuss.

We look at every quote on an individual basis and will always try our best to get you the most competitive quote. Unfortunately for Cossack we were unable to beat their price this year, but please bear us in mind for next year Cossack, we are constantly working with insurance underwriters to improve in area’s we may .

Well, another happy customer

Policy Excess : £300.00

Total Cost : £475.00

Thanks Gary.

Gra.

Graham said:
Well, another happy customer

Policy Excess : £300.00

Total Cost : £475.00

Thanks Gary.

Gra.

Yes but what happens when you need to claim ?

How good are they at paying out ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I guess by the way many folk on here have decided to let 2gether insurance cover their truck, then I think they could be trust worthy.

Gary (at 2gether insurance) seemed to go over the policy as good as any other insurance broker, and did give the vibes of honesty.

However, as you say, the proof will be in the pudding, if and when it comes to claim time.

I like to feel that they will be fair about any such possible misfortune I may have.

Gra.

Surely they are just a broker, so if you have a claim you would be dealt with by the underwriter? As there are only a few real insurance companies, I can't really see it being much different :think:

Someone else can go first though :whistle:

Graham said:
I guess by the way many folk on here have decided to let 2gether insurance cover their truck, then I think they could be trust worthy.

Gary (at 2gether insurance) seemed to go over the policy as good as any other insurance broker, and did give the vibes of honesty.

However, as you say, the proof will be in the pudding, if and when it comes to claim time.

I like to feel that they will be fair about any such possible misfortune I may have.

Gra.

We as a broker are unable to settle claims or have a say in how quickly claims are settled, this is all dealt with the insurance underwriter. We can however guide you through the process of the claim to make things easier. We do however only work with leading insurance underwriters that we have trust in.

If anyone has any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via the forum.

Back