Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

nice 60

does look very tidy! :clap:

trouble is with ebay, theres quite a few people who call up as soon as nice trucks are listed.

give the seller a load of bull 5hit about "its just what ive been looking for, ive always wanted one of these, ive been after one for ages, etc. etc."

then a week or 2 later they put it back on ebay for a lot more than they paid :roll: :thumbdown:

rant over! :lol:

Hmmm.... seller has only been a member since 20th May 2012. Looks like a photo of a car in someones drive! hence no other pics or interior etc etc....

if it looks like a duck.....

Andy as the ad says, I saw this and thought of you.

I wondered would you go for it.

Hi Derek, yes if it had been as good as it looked I would have gone to £4.5k for it,it was sold for £3850 the seller told me, however, 22 years of UK winters might have taken its toll somewhere along the line, I may be wrong but if it was original then in my opinion it should have the stripy decals on the sides and the lack of indicates it may have had paint at sometime therefore it may have had rust issues at some stage. I dont know on this one but I certainly would have liked the chance to view it so my curiosity would have been satisfied. No worries, everything happens for the best.

Andy :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back