Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice surprise

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well what a nice surprise when got home from work, the tax man has sent me a letter :icon-biggrin:
Seems they've been over charging me for mp's wall paper

20170907_180107.jpg

That'll quite nicely go towards some new tyres for the 80 :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice surprise :icon-biggrin:

I had almost the opposite today, my old i5 phone died a terminal death, so I shelled out for an i7.

Quite unexpected, like your refund! :thumbup:

The cheque arrived today :dance:

Will be going in the bank tomorrow and in the 80 funds.

Having an i phone is where you went wrong Clive :lol:

The cheque arrived today :dance:

Will be going in the bank tomorrow and in the 80 funds.

Having an i phone is where you went wrong Clive :lol:

Quite possibly Gary, but I'm a sucker.

I hate change and I started the phone game (seriously) with an apple, and I have iPads, so it's natural that I stay with them.

Others I know have samslung or other makes, but they're not without their failures. My i5 was faultless till it died, and do other comparative devices go for longer than 4 years before failing?

Notwithstanding, my old Nokia 5210 (I think) still works, but the battery needs replacing, and that dates back to 2004 :lol:

Thing is, the Nokia was only a phone yet it pretended to be a camera too, whereas this modern stuff does Email, videos and a whole host of nonsense too, so it's bound to crash IMO.

An android device just wouldn't be compatible with anything else I have. Like I said, I'm a sucker... :doh:

Got notification of a refund today. East Mids trains. Super. Nice timing. Yeah, nice timing alright; just in time to put two new tyres on HER car for the MOT.

Perfect.

Got notification of a refund today. East Mids trains. Super. Nice timing. Yeah, nice timing alright; just in time to put two new tyres on HER car for the MOT.

Perfect.

Do I sense a modicum of sarcasm in the tone there Chris? Surely not... :whistle:

Oh truly Clive I rejoice in just giving my money away. I'm a registered charity don't y'know.

One hand gives and the other slaps you across the face.

Quite possibly Gary, but I'm a sucker.

I hate change and I started the phone game (seriously) with an apple, and I have iPads, so it's natural that I stay with them.

Others I know have samslung or other makes, but they're not without their failures. My i5 was faultless till it died, and do other comparative devices go for longer than 4 years before failing?

Notwithstanding, my old Nokia 5210 (I think) still works, but the battery needs replacing, and that dates back to 2004 :lol:

Thing is, the Nokia was only a phone yet it pretended to be a camera too, whereas this modern stuff does Email, videos and a whole host of nonsense too, so it's bound to crash IMO.

An android device just wouldn't be compatible with anything else I have. Like I said, I'm a sucker... :doh:

I like my android stuff tbh, phone gets tethered to my tablet and Lilys tablet, yep they go wrong now and again.

my work phone in my last job was an i phone, it was ok. Worked as a phone and had my work e mail etc on it. Prefer my Samsung though.

Got my galaxy tablet back at BMW, still has my old password lol as it hasn't been used since I left at the start of the year!! My e mail hadn't been cancelled either so one full inbox!
Now to just decide about a car :think:

Sounds familiar Chris, something needs doing on Emma's car I end up paying!

I like my android stuff tbh, phone gets tethered to my tablet and Lilys tablet, yep they go wrong now and again.

my work phone in my last job was an i phone, it was ok. Worked as a phone and had my work e mail etc on it. Prefer my Samsung though.

Got my galaxy tablet back at BMW, still has my old password lol as it hasn't been used since I left at the start of the year!! My e mail hadn't been cancelled either so one full inbox!
Now to just decide about a car :think:

I get used to stuff, just about the time when it changes !

Photos are good on apple with a share facility to all devices on your account, and selected other users (such as friends, the kids or the Mrs).

TBH, apart from some subtle differences, the i7 works the same and does the same stuff as the i5, it's just a bit bigger and they've rounded off the shape a bit, more like a samslung.

Back