Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Now this is the sort of 80 I'm after

Guys, I have to say that I really do like that slate blue cruiser. Is there anyone in that sort of area (and I mean close by, not well out of their way) who could go and have a look at it and the dealer and just check them out? If the vehicle looks right, sounds right and smells right then really it should be right. Clean underneath, paint matches all round, valid reason for selling it in the first place - any movement in the price maybe? It's somewhere East of Bracknell / Maidenhead I think

Chris

Happy to have a look for you Chris I'm just not sure when as work starts at 8 and finishes at 6 everday. I plan to take Friday off to finish the cruiser for the planned trip to Lincomb so may get some time then. Its about 25miles from me but think im the only "active" member inthe "area"

sorry too far for me, approx 2 hr drive to get to the dealers post code :(

I will be driving past it sometime this week during the day, if you find no volunteers let me know.

Cheers Rob, thanks for that. Irons are in the fire as they say so we'll just hang on for the second. But that might be really handy if negotiations progress well. Don't think I shall have it in time for Lincomb

Chris:lol:

My 80's 1995, very basic European spec, no frills and no extras, 330,000 kms, raspy first gear and almost no syncro on third. All else is A1 mechanically and I have ARB's front and rear which cost over 3k in all. I've added a front winch and full length ARB cargo rack. The truck cost me 5k and the OME 75mm lift about 1k fitted. That's 9k in all and I've "used" it a lot! It's my toy and DD as well. Nobody would offer me 9k for it, and I wouldn't accept it if they did. It's my girl, and SWIMBO knows all about her!
Value certainly isn't money and vice versa IMHO.

It will last longer than me and it's part of our family.

This Sunday we did about 60 km tough mountain offroad and saw some of the most beautiful countryside there is to see. Can't beat it.:clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back