Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

O/S/F wheel arch

Dave, I have a space where one should be :lol: :lol:

Don't think that entirely helps does it.

Chris

Chris, The vehicle it is for has more than likely the same mod as yours :lol: :dance: :!:

Dave.

Yes, in actual fact Dave, I have 3 other spaces where there should be arches if they are any help to you :roll:

Chris

Graham found some copy ones in China, pretty thin but quite cheap. I was wondering if it would be possible to use them as a mould to make some decent ones. It's one of those few things that you just can't get for the 80. Incidentally, Disco ones fit the front perfectly. If we can find some Jeep ones or something that will fit the back, we'd be made.

Maybe we can set up a business covering the midlands & the south to supply the spaces...

Dave.

I also need a OSF for a 1995.

Would also be interested in the Chinese ones if this is still on the table?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you, Chris and Dave want a set, for fitting or for using as a glass fiber mold to make better ones, , , , ,

Just shout up.

If one set of 4 is posted to the UK, then I am sure there could be some one who could replicate them in glass fibre,

As I mentioned to Chris, the ones I found in China are plastic, and the first outing into a tree would break them. (Just like the originals huh ?)

I can't remember how much they were, some thing like £40 fro the 4 plus posting.

(Chris, please correct me about the price)

Gra.

Thanks Graham,

Well I'm interested, hopefully the other two will respond.

Or if the re-manufacturing into fiber glass doesn't appeal, just use them as they are?
then perhaps a shipment of say 4 sets?

Sort them all out when you receive them. ?

Gra.

Back