Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OMG What the heck is that parked on my drive??????

Excellent, I'm afraid all our guys were in green ovals, I'm the ethnic minority in the group.
Apparently there was some dodgy winching happening and someone drive off home with their propshaft dragging along the tarmac. Sounds interesting lol

It was a cracking day really. Padley is quite small but we had 66 vehicles through the gate. At one point there were some 50 odd in there at once. And only about three still moving. The Unimog lost a bonnet, a light and some body work which was a shame. Joe broke the front prop on his Jeep in under 5 mins. And someone drove into the beck, bust reverse needed two Discos to rescue him and us to rescue them. All got a bit busy.

Back on topic - congrats on the new cruiser, Chris:clap: Is this one going into dry storage once it's shipshape or to be kept as a road cruiser?

Cheers,

Howzit? Nice to hear from you Andrew. Hmm, not quite sure. It's road going yes, but going to fit it out first of course and then see what I can do about preserving it. I need a local lock up!

Back