Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Online Electronic Parts Catalogue

Anyone know what the extra 5 characters are that make up the VIN number?

It asks for a 17 digit VIN, all the ones I have seen are 12 digits :?

Bat21 said:
Anyone know what the extra 5 characters are that make up the VIN number?

It asks for a 17 digit VIN, all the ones I have seen are 12 digits :?

I believe it is the difference between imports and UK spec. ie UK has the longer one.

I didn't bother putting my vin in. Just select Landcruiser as the model & it opens up a new page where you can put the year in plus paint code or trim type. If you just put the year then click search it opens up the EPC.

I found this site before but i don't use it as it doesn't cover diesel parts for the 80. I even tried my VIN and it doesn't recognise it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
the parts diagrams are still on toyo diy, just you can't see them if you're in certain countries, e.g US, UK. If I use a german proxy i can see them fine. Not sure what other countries you could use a proxy from, but germany seems to work.

http://www.proxy-service.de

you may have to look up your car on toyo diy normall and then paste that url in, but once you're at the diagrams its fine.

Diagrams work for me ... just need to login.

IQ

Hi, The proxy idea works fine, all drawings show up, you just need to login to your car on toyo forst and paste that url into the proxy address bar.
Thanks

Quick update.

It all works ;-)

Now I just got to decipher the diagrams...

Hi brothers.. I need your help... :((
I am from Vietnam and i have the Land Cruiser RJ70 like my avatar picture. I have a problem with
register, and now the police register need the catalog of my car, in there show the overall dimension, show the type of tire can be used. I had search on the internet in 2 week, but now i not yet find it..

Now i write this messenger to all brothers, i need your help to my car could run on my way..
My model is: RJ70LV-KR, my Frame is: RJ70-0007399, please contact to my by the email: [email protected] if you can help.. Thank you so much...

Back