Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oztent UK .... still trading ?

Grimbo

Country Flag
great_britain
Been looking at camp chairs and decided the Oztent King Kokoda fit's the bill perfectly but the website say's out of stock and I've sent them messages and not had any reply .
I know stock from Aus is delayed and in short supply but would have thought they will reply to enquiries ....

If your in no hurry i'd wait , business wise i find the lax working from home attitude crazy frustrating , i spent 3 weeks asking one place for confirmation that i had actually ordered stuff (made to order) and 6 weeks later i'm still hoping for the promised callback so i can tell them i gave the money to someone else .

Gave up and moved on from buying an Oztent now Shayne but agree it's frustrating to get any normal service with anyone now. Put my order through with Winfield's Outdoors for a Zempire tent and other camping gear. Had issues with the webpage and had to cancel the order to do again. Now the discount codes are not working as before so become stuck. What happened to the old fashion telephone orders.....miss those days..... all has become too robotic these days!!

Customer service : Then = the customer is King .now = you've got 2 options , cheap shit that lasts 5 minutes or expensive stuff that we have no problem selling.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Phoning in orders is usual for me because delivery address is typically the boat care of whoever and thats far and beyond digital intelligence :lol:

Swings in roundabouts though because while you can tell some are happily furloughed and to comfortable in slippers to set things in motion others have dropped the robot like efficiency and will chat away revealing their sense of isolation .

If your in no hurry i'd wait , business wise i find the lax working from home attitude crazy frustrating , i spent 3 weeks asking one place for confirmation that i had actually ordered stuff (made to order) and 6 weeks later i'm still hoping for the promised callback so i can tell them i gave the money to someone else .
In contrast I've had brilliant communication on orders and updates from a South African company and also a problem I had with an item from an Australian company resolved by return of email within 6 hrs....

Back