Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Paint Colours on a 120

scubadec

I have a gold coloured Landcruiser 120, 05 plate, im looking for a front bumper, as I gave mine a thump back in the icy weather.
Just haveing a look around and found a bumber with paint colour K78 , it looks Silver, but iv seen some supposedly gold pictured ones that look silver, so can anyone tell me what colour K78 is, and what paint code I need to look for.
Thanks.

Your paint code is on a plate in the front passenger door sill / striker area - you can google the codes!

Cheers

Paint code on near side of inside of engine bay,

So perhaps it is in more than one location?

When I went to the paint suppliers, when I had to get paint for my rear bumper, he immediatelly opened the bonnet, and went right for the plate.
he seemed to know exactly where it was.

I have no idea what colour mine is, as the guy mixed the paint for me there and then, so sorry I can't help.

Graham

Yep there too. Mr T can get the payment think but probably easier to get a decent panel shop to do it for you?

Cherrs

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I thought your colour was called 'champagne' but I'm probably wrong! Have you tried calling Mr T?

Toyota paint code K78 translates to two different colours the first is called light greyish beige which is down as a bumper colour and the second beige or cashmere which is a body colour.

Back