Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

I'm going, although my 78 isnt a mudplugger I will do the greenlanes and some of the lighter stuff.

Or I could take the wifes Disco 4, and do nothing at all...... :D

Pete

Is anyone camping? Just having the diary checked by er indoors but its quite a round trip from the Great Northern Wastelands...

Gav Peter said:
Is anyone camping? Just having the diary checked by er indoors but its quite a round trip from the Great Northern Wastelands...

It's in December... cold, wet, perhaps snow.... no bloody chance!

Mail sent!! Looking forward to being able to join in. If it's full, anyone got a navigator seat going spare?

And Crispin - might take you up on your Cruiser storage offer - I'll probably drive down the weekend before and leave it with you, then drive it back the following weekend. Cheaper than flying home that weekend! Even SWAMBO has agreed :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Gary you are welcome to ride with me if there is no space.... If you can bare the basics of LB :twisted:

He said last night that there was still plenty so...

No problem keeping the cruiser at mine.

Let's see, I need:
1) wheel arch liners x 2
2) replacement CV Boot clips x2 (will get another 2 for spares)
3) injectors x 4 (must not forget to get the extra pipes etc)

Sure Gary, leave it outside. Leave the keys with me in case I need to move it.

TonyP said:
Gav Peter said:

It's in December... cold, wet, perhaps snow.... no bloody chance!
Bunch of bloomin wusses!!! :twisted:

Jon Wildsmith said:
I'm just day tripping Gav.
Shouldn't you be organising a laning trip back up through Wales on Sunday for getting me home in time for tea?? Blimey, this event is getting lopsided very quickly... :lol:

Crispin :snooty: - on 2nd thoughts I'll just pay the congestion charges!! ;) :naughty:

OK - thanks guys - hopefully there's still room, and I get the wagon down there OK, and a not working that weekend :shifty:

would be cheaper to replace the parts :twisted:

You buy the spares, I'll come and help you (well, someone has to be the foreman!)

Gav Peter said:
Shouldn't you be organising a laning trip back up through Wales on Sunday for getting me home in time for tea?? Blimey, this event is getting lopsided very quickly... :lol:
Not exactly 'on route' is it :lol: I'm holding out for bad weather for a proper trip out Gav ;)

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Gav Peter":1ohfoi2t]Shouldn't you be organising a laning trip back up through Wales on Sunday for getting me home in time for tea?? Blimey, this event is getting lopsided very quickly... :lol:
Not exactly 'on route' is it :lol: I'm holding out for bad weather for a proper trip out Gav ;)[/quote:1ohfoi2t]Better than using the motorway network though eh?? Who knows, it could be snowy by then!!! :twisted:

Sent off email, if accepted then will consider camping.

Might have a new bbq by then ;)

Thats good enough for me - email underway!!!

Ooo, I can see the coals burning nicley already dude!!! :clap:

email sent. I'll be up for camping - cold and wet - bring it on

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

Dead keen! Where do we sign up..

Look at the first page Matt, near the bottom ;)

If you do want to book, best to say so in the email, name, reg plate and number of people in the email. Those are the questions asked. Will save a few emails.

Back