Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

Rob said:
Look at the first page Matt, near the bottom ;)
Thanks Rob (was out at a party and wasn't paying attention.. Hope to see you guys there..)

I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be a "Us against them" sort of day?

Any one else get this feeling?

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crispin said:
If you do want to book, best to say so in the email, name, reg plate and number of people in the email. Those are the questions asked. Will save a few emails.

wobbly said:
You need to give your name, postal address and vehicle details, plus details of no. of passengers. Its £45 per vehicle.

:naughty: Almost caught me out there Crispin!!!

Anyway - email sent, Cat locked up just in case.

Wouldnt mind coming to this if someone doesnt mind me being a passenger again??

Has anyone had a reply yet?

I have !

Trevors pretty swamped with it, give him a couple of days - I will check with him then to make sure everyone is signed up.

He needs your POSTAL ADDRESS as well, as he is posting joining instructions to you.

Pete

Included everything that was asked for, will look forward to getting the details.

Just going through the thread, the following have emailed Trevor to book:

Tony P
Crispin
Jon W
Rob
Gary S
Paul
Gav
Spindrift
Matt W
Cpt Sideways
Julian
Justin E
Me (Pete)

There are a few more posts that I cant tell if folks have emailed to book, so dont worry if your name isnt on the list above, I've done it to give an idea of those attending.

Pm'd Trevor this morning, still space left (we're ahead of the game at the moment as its advertised in the next LRO which isnt out yet!).

Pete

Confirmed, looking forward to being able to play on the interesting bits

I sent Trevor an email late on the 14th. Hopefully I am in the backlog waiting to be cleared.

Ian

For those staying, how about some off roading on the new Sedgeways at Go Ape on Sunday which is not too far from the Plain?

IMG00327-20111016-1502.jpg

Paul said:
For those staying, how about some off roading on the new Sedgeways at Go Ape on Sunday which is not too far from the Plain?
They are used a lot in Beijing airport.
One things for sure, you wouldn't be able to run away from one.
They look scary fast, I guess they are around 20mph.
It's how quick they can stop and start, how do they do it without falling arse over tit?

Graham

IMG00327-20111016-1502.jpg

Looks like they have a 'log' topple prevention system installed from that picture :lol:

Back